Mr. Green Gaming

this was a kid i was on skype with

i was on skype with him and i told him to send a pic of a kids faction nem and he sent it to me and it shows all the mods he has and im only posting this because he was bering a dick thank youpost-7615-0-72729700-1326514491_thumb.pn

i was on skype with him and i told him to send a pic of a kids faction nem and he sent it to me and it shows all the mods he has and im only posting this because he was bering a dick thank youpost-7615-0-72729700-1326514491_thumb.pn

he name is kung fu jack and i have his skype name if you need it.

« Crew Clavus: No retarded polls. »

WTF!!!!!!!!

Who the hell are you???????????

Aren't Hacks Personal things So I would of had to taken that pic and I dont know who the hell you are so why would i give it to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!

Aren't Hacks Personal things So I would of had to taken that pic and I dont know who the hell you are so why would i give it to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are those Blue words with letters next to them?

WTF!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!

nice try jack i have the skype pic to of your name if the admins want it

WTF!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!

Ok then show I would really like to see it

WTF!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!

ok and his skype name is jackosmack

WTF!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!

Thats not my skype name its: Jack is Awesome!!!

Heres Proof:

Skype Name.tiff

WTF!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!

Heres Proof:

Skype Name.tiff

yea u just changed it ill take a pic of our convo

WTF!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!

Heres Proof:

Skype Name.tiff

yea u just changed it ill take a pic of our convo

We dont have a convo???

I vote 'dont ban him' cause the evidence is shaky and it hasn't been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that mr. KungFuJack3 is guilty of committing the terrible crimes he's been accused of. We can't take the risk of putting an innocent man on the electric chair.

That is a very good point and Im nto saying that because Im the one being accused but the evidence is shakey and he is making things up along the way.

Yes he has talked to me on skype but I barely know him and if I did take that pic (which I didnt) I would never send it to him.

I dont have him on skype my friend does though and that is how he knows me but I dont even know what his real name is so I do not know him.

Now please close this topic because I think he has just framed me.

Edited by KungFuJack3