Mr. Green Gaming

Ban JBMORION

jp364

JBMORION raided my faction; Anacondas. I don't normally care on this such of a topic but there is no doubt in my mind that they heavily-hack. First off, JB was spawning creepers to blow our factions walls, reason i know this is because three dropped from the sky when he was swinging with some sort of a wand in his hand. Also, he had full diamond armor which is a DEFINITE sign of X-Ray and we all know that. Just ban this cock-sucking mother fucking bastard. Thank you :3

There is a mod called MobCrazee that lets you spawn any mob of your choice which its specific topic it is used for is griefing. Search it kid.

Sorry Clavus for posting this.

Please show evidence of something that sounds like complete bullshit to me. Without evidence Clavus, Darkpeen or Corby will just say no.

Also make it sound more do able than something that cannot happen such as the spawning of mobs.

Nukem.

There is a mod called MobCrazee that lets you spawn any mob of your choice which its specific topic it is used for is griefing. Search it kid.

Sorry Clavus for posting this.

Please show evidence of something that sounds like complete bullshit to me. Without evidence Clavus, Darkpeen or Corby will just say no.

Also make it sound more do able than something that cannot happen such as the spawning of mobs.

Nukem.

Many people know me for the type of ranting at you people we should be calling kids. Before you come on the forums with this bullcrap think before you post something that will only get locked and never heard of again. By the way how you talk about others hacking on Minecraft I should be calling you a ' Kid ' Just face the fact that you got raided and stop crying about people hacking because we frankly couldn't give two forks about any of this.

If you see me being a negative person well done read my members title.

Nukem.

P.s grow up and act your age when it comes to reporting. Simple and respectful ban requests get listened to let alone ones with evidence.

JBMORION raided my faction; Anacondas. I don't normally care on this such of a topic but there is no doubt in my mind that they heavily-hack. First off, JB was spawning creepers to blow our factions walls, reason i know this is because three dropped from the sky when he was swinging with some sort of a wand in his hand. Also, he had full diamond armor which is a DEFINITE sign of X-Ray and we all know that. Just ban this cock-sucking mother fucking bastard. Thank you :3

Hey, i was with JBMorion and another faction member, and this is to be honest hilarious. Swinging a wand? Spawning creepers from the sky? All we did was luring creepers and bombing Anacondas' base. You should be lucky we don't bother to get proof of you guys combot logging over and over. Please, the title "kid" is definatly appropriate for JP in this case.

In the future, try not to waste anyone's time anymore.

Cheers