Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application.

Hi everybody,

In case you havn't seen me squandering around the Mr-Green servers, or on both Left4Green or Mr-Green (I bet you have seen me there ;) ), I'm Botervloot. That stands for:

"A plate of somekind, where you put butter in for storage of somekind". I could not find the real meaning of that word in English though...

(ERROR said it was a butter dish. That might explain ;) )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, a bit more information:

I'm 18 years old, My real name is Kris, I live in the Netherlands, I'm in my exams lately, and when I'm finished, I'll go to the University of Maastricht. I'm not working. I'm a good gamer, but mostly in hardcore games like Call of Duty 4, Gears of War, Unreal Tournament, Quake III ect.

I'm doing this:

Gameserver:

Country of origin:

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

In my whole message, so it's more like a story, and maybe more convincing ;)

Why do I wan't to be admin. Well:

- I have 2 years of experience (and still admin on other, non 24/7 servers)

- I'm friendly, helpfull, and have a bit of dutch (dry) humor.

- I map. A bit.

- My English isn't really bad, I just like to type quickly, and therefor don't look at anything I type :P

- I'm socially good enough to become an admin.

- I play (actually all the time) on ALL (not so much on CSS, but I have the game) Mr-green servers.

- I have every game Mr-green Supports. I don't mind what server I'm admin of.

- I have many overall skills, such as planning things, basic marketing and level design.

- When asked, I can host servers.

- I have free time, but not that I'm 24/7 available.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to explain why:

- I have 2 years of experience (and still admin on other, non 24/7 servers)

Answer: I've been chosen to become admin by "Bromvlieg", who has made several gamemodes, and is now busy with "FutureWars". I'm still admin on all of his RP, Gjail, and ZS servers. Altough you might think this is keeping me busy, it is not. He "deleted" all of the servers, and is usually running test servers for his gamemode "FutureWars". I'm still admin on that/those servers, and I'm in excellent standing, and made a positive reputation there, because of my judgement. I always think 2 sides when someone hasn't obeyed the rules.

- I'm friendly, helpfull, and have a bit of dutch (dry) humor.

Answer: That's how I got described on "Silvermagics" server.

- I map. A bit.

Answer: I do. I still. But only when I feel for it. I'm now mapping for Futurewars, and some other small projects.

- My English isn't really bad, I just like to type quickly, and therefor don't look at anything I type :P

Answer: Well, I think this is obsolete.

- I'm socially good enough to become an admin.

Answer: Well, as I just said, I'm always friendly as an admin, maybe not on the forums, but I take my admin duty seriously.

- I play (actually all the time) on ALL (not so much on CSS, but I have the game) Mr-green servers.

Answer: I mostly play on TF2 servers, and then I don't mind what kind, PL, or CP, As long as the map is good and fun. I don't really play on the CSS servers, because I'm not a very good server, and therefor get killed alot :P. The ZS Mr-green server, is fun, I used to play a lot on it, but it sometimes got too crowded, and I left.

- I have every game Mr-green Supports. I don't mind what server I'm admin of.

Answer: Obsolete, but already asked and Answered.

Some extra info: I'm used to stress, working on Deadlines, and I don't mind hard work. I'm always helpfull in the things I know, and also don't know, but what I don't know I learn, and then I know it.

Hopefully I'll get accepted, so I can make Mr-green an even better place to game on! This may be a big application, and I don't think anyone would read it entirely, but I don't mind. I'll keep this updated when anything comes into me. I quess the final decision is made by the admins, posting that you like, or dislike me being/becoming/attempt at becoming admin is unnessesary, but I comment anyways, so I can see what I have to work forward to.

Cheery'os,

Botervloot.

PS. I think you don't really know me, because I'm not really that much online on Left4Green or CSS or ZS. But I bet you will see me on TF2 ;) And if you know me from the Mr-green forums, I think you know that I'm (or can be) a nice guy.)

Good job on getting admin, i think your the first out of all these applications. You'd make a great admin although i dont really play tf2 as much as i should.

Quick question if you get rejected for your admin app can you make another one thats better?(probably fail question)