⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

The BIGGER Picture.

1) The Saturn's moon Titan is not a gas object. It was proven that the atmosphere in it is deep, even tho it has surface and even water volcanos.

Every gas planet, from giants to anything smaller, does have some sort of co... Are we starting to dioscuss serious stuff here?

Even the sun has a surface. If you go deep enough the gasses will be so dense that you could theoretically stand on it.

But sun isn't a planet.

Neither is Titan.

1) The Saturn's moon Titan is not a gas object. It was proven that the atmosphere in it is deep, even tho it has surface and even water volcanos.

Every gas planet, from giants to anything smaller, does have some sort of co... Are we starting to dioscuss serious stuff here?

Even the sun has a surface. If you go deep enough the gasses will be so dense that you could theoretically stand on it.

But sun isn't a planet.

Neither is Titan.

Tis a moon.

All this seemed pretty obvious common knowledge already? Or was that just me? It makes sense to build underground bunkers, if the world is becoming more polluted and nuclear war is always a possibility the only safe place would be the underground. Its no conspiracy, it's just smart to have a backup plan for survival.

But sun isn't a planet.

Neither is Titan.

Tis a moon.

No fucking shit.

But sun isn't a planet.

Neither is Titan.

Tis a moon.

No fucking shit.

Calm down baby have a piece of cheese.

Edited by Luke Nukem

Theyre upgrading the gas piping in my area, maybe its a conspiracy so they can have an underground network of alien japanese spys that will use it to amplify HARP and cause a giant earthquake and theyll leak this information onto the internet and then save the day and its all a conspiracy just to get Gordon Brown to be Primeminister again but Gordon brown is actually a spy working for the Russians and hes going to kill some people in a terrorist incident and blame it on Russia to start a global war to claim more oil from the middle east while they are distracted by the war, but in actual fact its just France trying to get more land so they can grow lots of crops and cook soup all day which they would sell to third world countries to help stop starvation and then put a highly addictive non-poisonous compound in the soup to get them addicted to it, forcing them to work non stop to make clothes to sell to french people for a low price in return for soup, which is all secretly being led by Gok Wan so that he can start a new French fashion chain and make millions of pounds, and get enough money to build a spaceship and fly back to his home world, and as he leaves use the piping in my town to create massive earthquakes that would destroy the world and make it clean for a race of Gok Wans to inhabit, which is actually an plot by Dave to have less people playing Skyrim so he's the best in the world at it.

Luke logic

Edited by Dr.Minky

Theyre upgrading the gas piping in my area, maybe its a conspiracy so they can have an underground network of alien japanese spys that will use it to amplify HARP and cause a giant earthquake and theyll leak this information onto the internet and then save the day and its all a conspiracy just to get Gordon Brown to be Primeminister again but Gordon brown is actually a spy working for the Russians and hes going to kill some people in a terrorist incident and blame it on Russia to start a global war to claim more oil from the middle east while they are distracted by the war, but in actual fact its just France trying to get more land so they can grow lots of crops and cook soup all day which they would sell to third world countries to help stop starvation and then put a highly addictive non-poisonous compound in the soup to get them addicted to it, forcing them to work non stop to make clothes to sell to french people for a low price in return for soup, which is all secretly being led by Gok Wan so that he can start a new French fashion chain and make millions of pounds, and get enough money to build a spaceship and fly back to his home world, and as he leaves use the piping in my town to create massive earthquakes that would destroy the world and make it clean for a race of Gok Wans to inhabit, which is actually an plot by Dave to have less people playing Skyrim so he's the best in the world at it.

Luke logic

Why do you have to leak my hard work onto the Forums?

nah, just sometimes its fun to argue :P

So what I wanted to tell is that Titan is only a few smaller than Earth, but it has a surface, not like gas planets do. None knows if saturn or jupiter do have surface. We can only know that in the centre of it there is... something.

Saturn does have a surface. I've been there with Christmas but I'm not the only one; the butterflies, doves and cats have already found a way to get there as well.

I sometimes hope another human finds the key to getting there... I don't think it will be any of you guys, but I'll give you a hint: Don't think about the surfaces. If it's hard for you to not think about the surfaces, I'm sure you will never get to go to Saturn.

And a second hint: You will never get to know who Saturn deep inside is if you think about what's inside with your human-beliefs. I mean, Saturn is not even her real name, how can it be anyway. Saturn is an Earth name. Outside of Earth there are no names, because we distinguish each other by memories and refer in our own ways.

Couldn't you have thought of this yourself? Naturally, I hope you get to the point too where you understand that genders are an Earth-thing too? Well think ahead then! Standing on surfaces is an Earth thing! Resources? Totally an Earth thing.

If you want to go to Saturn you need to forget all you've learned about the Earth, all logics and expectations - drop them. The only way to reach Saturn is to find the right mind state. I'm not saying it's easy, but it helps if you understand what I just said, so think about it.

And if you reach Saturn or any of her Moons, once you start getting your Earthly beliefs back, it could get very dangerous for you. You will never reach Saturn and her Moons with Earth Logic.

To understand most of the Universe is by accepting you can't understand even a tiny gram of it, alright? Something humans aren't made for to do.

Because im actually leaking it so that the government will spot that you noticed these things, and hire you to work in repairing patches in their system to stop information being leaked, when in actual fact you're working for the illuminati and are trying to take down the government from the inside out and start a new reform that will not have to stand for the opression of government. But in reality you will form a new controlling empire that is bent on greed and wealth and take over the world but in actual fact you're just trying to get lots of KFC by hiring Colonel Sanders to lead your army which is actually non existent and just CGI and it was all a dream

Luke logic

Yoshi, maybe you're just thinking of Saturn in a metaphorical sense, as something that's away from Earth and the people here and the illogical chaos of the world? Using 'Saturn' as a way to portray a place free of the pressure one might feel in day to day life, an escape if you will, that to get to you must feel closer to a meditative state, and not be thinking of whatever stress there is in the normal world?

Just a thought :V Besides, the temperature on Saturn at hottest is about -218 degrees, and our core temperature only has to drop by a few degrees before you go into shock, then death, so Saturns a no-go area

Edited by Dr.Minky

Because im actually leaking it so that the government will spot that you noticed these things, and hire you to work in repairing patches in their system to stop information being leaked, when in actual fact you're working for the illuminati and are trying to take down the government from the inside out and start a new reform that will not have to stand for the opression of government. But in reality you will form a new controlling empire that is bent on greed and wealth and take over the world but in actual fact you're just trying to get lots of KFC by hiring Colonel Sanders to lead your army which is actually non existent and just CGI and it was all a dream

Luke logic

The Colonel is dead? - End Conspiracy -

chavez_896720q.jpg

So now Hugo Chavez is dying. Are the United States infecting their enemies with lethal diseases?

current president of Venezuela Hugo Chavez -> cancer

current president of Paraguay Fernando Lugo -> cancer

current president of Brazil Dilma Rousseff -> cancer

Kim Jong-il the SUPREME LEADER of North Korea died suddenly last month

Both George Bushes: ALIVE and HEALTHY

There's got to be some major conspiracy going on

Yoshi, maybe you're just thinking of Saturn in a metaphorical sense, as something that's away from Earth and the people here and the illogical chaos of the world? Using 'Saturn' as a way to portray a place free of the pressure one might feel in day to day life, an escape if you will, that to get to you must feel closer to a meditative state, and not be thinking of whatever stress there is in the normal world?

Yes.