Mr. Green Gaming

Jedabia

jedabia

A few things first off.

Well done to Corby, the first person to realise the obvious, and slightly messed up, comments placed in my last three applications. "Blowing up spawn"? how did no-one notice? you all wished me good luck, yet didn't bother reading the actual post.

As per this section's rules, Pufulet posted against my application, as did Corby in a less outright manner.

Gameserver: MineCraft

Country of origin: UK

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:

Link to Xfire profile **:

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Over the summer, 2011, I was accepted as Administrator straight away for the "greentubbles group" MineCraft server, although i left there due to the owners being immature canadians and the server not progressing even into the public stages. Before then i had run my own server with some friends until, due to a lack of funds and a loss in enjoyment, i backed out of running that server, and it eventually shut down after changing hands around three times. I have been Moderator on any server that i was put my mind in, and i wish to continue that trend. I have brought experience and hardwork to all servers i've ever plyer on, and, with my help, Mr Green, or it's new name under it's rebrandment, could benefit from some new and experienced players becoming staff.

I leave you with a motto.

[Motto removed due to sounding like a "faggot"]

Edited by jedabia

You do know jedabia is from outer space? I believe the planet he was born on has a completely different age measuring system, based on the fact that it's inhabitants have Jeda Mind Tricks like time traveling. Although jedabia now lives in the UK, his natural body is specifically build for his planet of origin, and so he has to use the Jeda way of growing up.

Good luck, again! By the way, I've met your future self. He also made an admin application that didn't get processed, but hey, that doesn't mean the past self of your future self, in other words your current being, does not get a chance.

:dead:

You do know jedabia is from outer space? I believe the planet he was born on has a completely different age measuring system, based on the fact that it's inhabitants have Jeda Mind Tricks like time traveling. Although jedabia now lives in the UK, his natural body is specifically build for his planet of origin, and so he has to use the Jeda way of growing up.

Good luck, again! By the way, I've met your future self. He also made an admin application that didn't get processed, but hey, that doesn't mean the past self of your future self, in other words your current being, does not get a chance.

xnynog.jpg

Pufulet had a reason, since you copied his admin application on your "3rd attempt" and also the "2nd attempt"

Also your age seems to change too quickly

1st you were 22

then the 2nd one you are 23

then the 3rd one you are 24

It's amazing how you had accelerated aging in the year of 2011.

and now you are 23 years old.

Maybe he invented a timne machine :o

But why does someone post 4 admin app's when 2 of them have been copied and they lie about there aged, obivously he isnt going to be accepted

Pufulet had a reason, since you copied his admin application on your "3rd attempt" and also the "2nd attempt"

Also your age seems to change too quickly

1st you were 22

then the 2nd one you are 23

then the 3rd one you are 24

It's amazing how you had accelerated aging in the year of 2011.

and now you are 23 years old.

Maybe he invented a timne machine :o

But why does someone post 4 admin app's when 2 of them have been copied and they lie about there aged, obivously he isnt going to be accepted

I think TC make that decision, not you. Now act mature and just say Goodluck.

---

Goodluck.

Edited by Vegeta7141

Thankyou all so much for your amazing feedback to my latest attempt to join the exclusive Administrator group.

I just have to re-iterate this section's rules that states you have to be nice.

Barely see you ingame, never seen you in IRC, previous copied applications x2, an interesting application this time and an age situation that looks weirder than the curious case of Benjamin Button.

Good luck, because God knows you'll need it.

• 1 month later...
"Hello, I'm jedabia and I'm against corruption"
"Hello, I'm jedabia and I'm against plagiarism"
"Hello, I'm Jedabia and I'm 23. JUST KIDDING"

It is true i am against corruption, it is true i am against plagiarism, it is true I am 23.

It is not true that I am "JUST KIDDING".

It is true i am against corruption, it is true i am against plagiarism, it is true I am 23.

You act my shoe size minus 5. 6.

You act my shoe size minus 5. 6.

I do not believe that this is an appropriate response to my application, I am at the understanding that your kind of behaviour on an admon application is against the rules of this section, I humbly request that you remove your previous remark.

There are a long list of players I would class as more active and known on the server as you. I do recognise your name but for no particular reason as such.

That being said, we do need more MC admins with the increase in server slots, so good luck.

Its odd, because more than ever we don't need admins, even though we have 3 times as many players :V Still would be good to have an active admin on I guess,

Its odd, because more than ever we don't need admins, even though we have 3 times as many players

Clavus rapes too many Xrayers.

So now, what else is there left for Admins to do?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...