Mr. Green Gaming

Games you grew up with as a child

Raptor

Games you grew up with as a child

After I played The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword I had to think of all the awesome games

I played as a child and still love to date..

You probably have those All-Time-Favourites too, so I thought I should make a thread about them. Remember all the awesome games you had

and enjoyed to play alone, with friends or your family. Remember the weekends you spend on saving a Princess, a Nation or the entire World!!1!

Tell us:

1. Your first Game Console + Age when you got it

2. Your very first Video Game

3. And a Top 5 of your All-Time-Favourties (If you have more you can also make a top 10 or 15 :) )

I will start right away :D

1. Nintendo 64, when I was 5

2. Mario Kart 64

3. 1-Sonic Adventure 2|2-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door|3-Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards|4-Super Smash Bros.|5-Chibi Robo!

post-3721-0-66317500-1327850155_thumb.jp

For me, it all started when I played videogames on an old pc at my Granny's. She got things like The First Prince Of Persia, but I found that game too scary, I did play a lot of Sint Nicolaas instead:

Sint%20Nicolaas.jpg

The first PC games I got at home were Redcat games. I had a whole bunch of them, but De Razende Rekenrace and De Snelle Sommenrace were my favourites. De Snelle Sommenrace is among my favourite games of all times.

Somewhere during this times, I started playing a lot of Rollercoaster Tycoon, Lego Racers, Toy Story 2 and Age of Empires. I also had A2 Racers, Zoo Tycoons and Lego Islands.

I don't remember all the data, but I got a N64 at some point. Super Mario 64 is the game I played one of the most ever. Mario Kart 64 and Paper Mario 64 are fantastic too, and Paper Mario 64 immediately turned into my favorite Video Game series. I also got Harry Potter 1 for pc...

Oh yeah... I shouldn't forget of course, I've been using my Game Boy Colour since long time ago untill today (seriously). Pokémon Silver, Pokémon Yellow, Wario Land III, Pokémon Trading Card Game, Pokémon Puzzle Challenge, Harry Potter II...

Well I can go on but, believe it or not, but I still play most of these games daily. I mean I always read old magazines, watch old TV shows, and listen old music, and yes I also play old videogames. Basically right now I'm doing everything I did 10 years ago.

The Top XXX best games I've played (not putting them in a particular order anymore):

-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door / Paper Mario 64 / Super Paper Mario

-Mother 1 / Mother 2 (EarthBound)

-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas / Grand Theft Auto IV

-Fallout: New Vegas (this game is underestimated, suprisingly, this game is PERFECT)

-The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion / The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

-Super Mario 64 / Super Mario Galaxy

-Redcat De Snelle Sommenrace

-Pokémon Trading Card Game / Silver / Puzzle Challenge

-Alice: Madness Returns

Edited by BlueYoshi97