Mr. Green Gaming

ME(MRSPEC)

MRSPEC

Can I just be less serious right and laugh at how serious you are treating a Minecraft ban. Dude just face the fact you are banned and stop bitching. Bitching = Clavus gets angry. We don't like Clavus getting angry because ....

Clavus + Angry x Minecraft Kid bitching = 100 Dead puppies.

No one likes dead puppies now do they son?

Face the ban and move on.

While I don't like dead puppies, Clavus said I could appeal it, so I am waiting.

My game is the game.

-MRSPEC

I don't know if you don't know which would imply the fact of you not knowing even though you possibly might now but how would I know because I don't know but who really knows if you know or if I even know, but deep down we all know (including you, the reader), THAT I TAKE MINECRAFT BANS VERY SERIOUSLY.

Thank you for you time LukemNukem.

My game is the game.

-MRSPEC

While my reputation level is only 3, 82 divided by some number is 3 too. So technically we are on the same level.

My game is the game.

-MRSPEC

My game is the game.

-MRSPEC

I would appreciate to know what the fuck is that random "self-quote" you keep copy-pasting supposed to mean. Mind explaining?

Oh, and I don't see why you take that ban so seriously.

Bans in the minecraft server occur quite often, and if the people who requested a ban against you had a strong evidence ( I think so, since they posted a video ), insisting won't help you.

MAYBE you might get an unban over time ( obviously not up to me, but to the admins ), but the more you "bitch" about it, the lesser chance of it happening gets.

I don't know if you don't know which would imply the fact of you not knowing even though you possibly might now but how would I know because I don't know but who really knows if you know or if I even know, but deep down we all know (including you, the reader), THAT I TAKE MINECRAFT BANS VERY SERIOUSLY.

Uhm... well, atleast we understood that you enjoy having the chance to type a completely twisted nonsense speech.

EDIT: In my honest opinion, the way you express yourself in a ban appeal isn't really appropriate.

I mean, if I were banned from a server I enjoy playing in, I would start with something like "I do apologize for anything wrong I have done...blah blah... I am truly sorry... blah blah".

And not "My awesomeness can't be handled by the other servers" (More or less, it's what you said earlier, in the other post)

When I saw this topic, It made me think something like this "Unbanning MRSPEC is a duty that admins MUST NOT fail to do, if they don't all of their servers will collapse" (Well, maybe I exaggerated a tiny bit, but this is what it looked like to me)

Edited by Quert

Dude..... Ok Reputation doesn't even really matter.... Its a number... The real reputation comes down to how well people know you. And just to be a major bitch.. Your writing skills are terrible! If your gonna try and use an apostrophe, then use it right. And some advice, from my own personal experience, the L4G community can be quite harsh. It would be smart if you didn't dis them. And i think you should just take a time out, because right now, you sound like a whinny little baby. I think i'm saying this on behalf of the whole forum, GET A LIFE! If you are getting so concerned over this Minecraft server, then obviously you need something better to do. Maybe you should learn how to write an apology letter......

My game is the game

-MRSPEC

MRSPEC, you still haven't explained me what that random quote means.

Also I'm not the one trying to look like an admin, I only pointed out that your argument is invalid, you can't just complain about a ban by insisting so much, it won't help you to get Clavus's opinion.

It will just eventually piss admins off and your chance to get an unban lessens.

And I will repeat: I'm quite convinced that your behaviour doesn't fit a ban appeal, you are supposed to ATLEAST pretend you're sorry, even if you're sure you aren't guilty.

You pretty much look like you are trolling everyone.

And now i'm going slightly off-topic.

I'll just put a spoiler tag.

If you make that number which is called 'Reputation' such a big deal, then explain me one more thing: who raised yours up to 3? Maybe you registered other accounts just to 'like' yourself?

I'll explain you my 'low rep' now (I dont really give a shit care).

I started being active in the forums like 2-3 weeks ago.

This isn't even my first account. It used to be Kradar (registered 26-February 11). which I also registered quite late (I started playing in MrG servers 1-2 years ago).

I simply couldn't care less about the forum community and kept playing without registering in the forums until a few weeks ago.

That Kradar account is what I made just to support a ban request that a friend of mine posted.

Edited by Quert

MRSPEC if there was a minus reputation button you wouldn't be on anyone's level. Just like to clear that up. I have 82 reputation because I actually contribute to a wide range on topics rather than spamming unban requests when you could just go in IRC and speak to him direct through that. For future reference 1 unban appeal is enough saying Clavus is pinged to them every time he comes on to check. The less unbans the less confusing it is for him and Ywa.

Luke.

Edit: His internet is being a slut.

Edited by Luke Nukem