Mr. Green Gaming

Scourge

Mathijs1996

Recently there has been a lot of crying people asking where some of the big factions went,

not remembering that CASP and Scourge are almost dominating the server at the moment due Realism having trubles with the trustworthy of their members.

Of course you're mom and dad have teached you that you can't believe what a random stranger tells you,

so that's why you learned in school that people should proof what they say, well here I go.

With reading this note I'm not responsible for any heartattacks occuring when you've seen the pictures below.

post-6822-0-94766400-1328119388_thumb.pn

Let's start of with our red carpet,

all the celebrity's got one that's why we roled one out in our base for our members.

post-6822-0-12182700-1328119457_thumb.pn

post-6822-0-62555100-1328119486_thumb.pn

Some reasons why Scourge is dominating on this server,

we got the ultimate weapons, enchanted by megabananabandit and Mogadonskoda.

post-6822-0-25007900-1328119545_thumb.pn

Ofcourse with weapons only you don't win a war so here are our potion things we need for battle,

the potions are mainly being made by myself, and mogadonskoda harvests the blaze rods and the netherwarts.

post-6822-0-16285700-1328119625_thumb.pn

Then we got a little storage for the potions, so we don't have to wait every time when we need one.

Cause you have to be honoust the brewing time SUCKS .. =D

post-6822-0-84855300-1328119680_thumb.pn

post-6822-0-77650300-1328119713_thumb.pn

post-6822-0-59349400-1328119726_thumb.pn

Eating is a verry social activity, that's why we at Scourge only choose for the best wheat all planted by me and MrSmith20.

Besides our beloved weath we got our burgers from the wonderfull pigs that Megabananabandit lured into our base.

Not forgetting the effort Mogadonskoda putted in letting these pigs breed, but after discovering that our beloved wheat was the perfect aphrodisiac for these piggs

we ate burgers every day! =D

post-6822-0-39207000-1328119934_thumb.pn

Ofcourse our allies can testify that we are verry outgoing that's why mogadonskoda and megabananabandit got us these wonderfull music disc,

from now on you don't need to knock at our door to see if we're home; just listen if you can hear any music (;

Last but not least: The goodies chest!

I know there will probably be a lot of drama about this, we're probably getting accused from xray which would be logic if we mined all this ourselves.

I must dissapoint u when I say that we got our little helpers, like santa has, who dig this up for us, better known as our enemies.

I'm probably correct if I say that 40% of the 549 diamonds is stolen recieved from our little helpers.

When we look to the iron however I must say that 70% of the total amount of the 1283 iron.

Enough talking just watch at the picture now =D

post-6822-0-95263500-1328120228_thumb.pn

I hope to see you all soon in game (;

Scourge's proud admin

Mathijs

-aka Mathi(irc) or Chem-Tox(steam)

Edited by Mathijs1996

Does scourge even have any of the veteran members, or just you rooks running around?

What you mean with veteran members ?

I joined when the server was in 1.4

mogie joined a little bit later,

Pufulet was the admin but he quitted for personal reasons

omg guys dupers!11

ty for the expected comments xd

Recently there has been a lot of crying people asking where some of the big factions went,

not remembering that CASP and Scourge are almost dominating the server at the moment due Realism having trubles with the trustworthy of their members.

Of course you're mom and dad have teached you that you can't believe what a random stranger tells you,

so that's why you learned in school that people should proof what they say, well here I go.

With reading this note I'm not responsible for any heartattacks occuring when you've seen the pictures below.

When will you shut the fuck up, read the shit you write and take in that you're a nerdy douche-bag bragging about MINECRAFT? You 'run' a server (Not literally) when there's no competition. *Golfclap* If BassCannon, RealisM or Rangers come back, so does the competition.

Enjoy your heart attack.

s2fmv6.png

Oooooooh Guys I think i found the newest hacker...... DRAINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at your picture one more time..... in the upper right corner it says like Mythro's base or something! Now that isnt in the game.

Oooooooh Guys I think i found the newest dumbass...... WEZRINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at my picture one more time..... in the upper right corner it says like Mythro's base or something! Now that is a mod called Rei's Minimap Mod. Scourge is just not doin' good lately bruh.

ummmmm You arent allowed to use that mod on the server....... Its technically a ban.

And geuss what... Im not in scourge anymore. I made my own faction and we have been raiding the shit out of ppl and have been dominating the whole southern part of the map!