Mr. Green Gaming

Suggestion Moderators/Admins

Tootao

17 members have voted

1. 1. Need be changed with this ideas?

• Yes
    • No

it's true.

there's nobody to watch over the server at night (european nighttime) when our friendly americans/mexicans/asians whatever play the most.

well as TicToc said, Juggernaut might not be that active

Thanks Bin. So what does one propose we do about it? I suggest YOU guys decide who should be given admin access during the times that you and the rest

of your ilk are not online.

If that doesn't sound amenable, I am sure a list could be provided to you.

I understand being from a clan might bring corruption to the server but that's just politics and bureaucracy. What harm could that do in MTA? It's not like people will sabotage the server and take it over, this is not Hitler's Germany.

I think changing that rule would be able to help us in this situation. Of course, it would have to be a reliable person but that's with any other app as well.. (I'm talking about TicToc or someone like him becoming a mod/low level admin)

I understand being from a clan might bring corruption to the server but that's just politics and bureaucracy. What harm could that do in MTA? It's not like people will sabotage the server and take it over, this is not Hitler's Germany.

I think changing that rule would be able to help us in this situation. Of course, it would have to be a reliable person but that's with any other app as well.. (I'm talking about TicToc or someone like him becoming a mod/low level admin)

It's not up to you to question the rules.. If people want to be admins so bad I'm sure they can quit their clan.

Before I became admin, I belonged to a clan too. Same rules applied to me.

Edited by BinSlayer

I say no, the current system is good enough.

Paying to be an admin is a really, really bad idea, since anyone can come as an admin and ruin the entire fun.

Admin app > Acceptation > Success to be an admin, just because you are relatively accepted by admins and your smart forum posts, to show that you really have a brain and can think of anything normal; you know you must control the server.

Either way, here, in this post you show that you get accepted as an admin only paying with money. Also, if it is, let's say pay p/month, it is honestly retarded. People are going out of their money and cant control the server which will bring to L4G admin crisis. IF you dont understand what I mean, then I would tell it like that: the less admins pay, the less admins there will be and the more problems with the controlling the servers will be.

Also, inactive admins? Well, if they were inactive for ages (like 3 months), then just demote them to greens. What do we have IRC for? We have it to keep contact with admins! Pretty simple, isnt it? Especially where you have Steam, you can contact an admin. For MTA it is easy aswell, IRC.

The people who pay to be an admin might be really bad in being admins, so what do you think? There is no point, you get money from random people who destroy the server with their own fun kicking other players or something like that.

So, what I want to finally say: Deal with current system, apply for an admin, get accepted by TopCrew, right when they are abled to. The system is TOTALY normal.

Enjoy your day, sir!

Edited by Mr. Darkness

what

I'm pretty sure that was english. Translation from english to english:

TopCrew states the rules. We follow them. It's that simple

No shit Sherlock, the 'what' was rhetorical.

You're acting as if mere suggestions were banned from this 'supereme ideology'.

I agree. We're a community, and just because Topcrew makes decisions doesn't mean they should always be right.

(btw I wanted to look who gave the +1 to BinSlayer and then I actually +1'ed his post myself, doesn't mean I agree with him. Now you know!)

what

I'm pretty sure that was english. Translation from english to english:

TopCrew states the rules. We follow them. It's that simple

No shit Sherlock, the 'what' was rhetorical.

You're acting as if mere suggestions were banned from this 'supereme ideology'.

I agree. We're a community, and just because Topcrew makes decisions doesn't mean they should always be right.

(btw I wanted to look who gave the +1 to BinSlayer and then I actually +1'ed his post myself, doesn't mean I agree with him. Now you know!)

But I left my clan and so should everyone else.