Mr. Green Gaming

V for Admin? :V

VforV

That's right, I'm ehm, applying too. :P

• Gameserver: TF2 server(s).
  • Country of origin: Belgium
  • Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:
    I've been a server admin on the Mr. Green Party House CS 1.6 server back in 2007. It's a long time ago, but I did pretty well I guess. I became a server admin without being a Green first, after the server closed, I got the Green rank (on the Dutch forum that is, as the English didn't excisted) and I've always been a Green since then, and I haven't been inactive either. Also, I'm a trusted member (if I may say so), been on the Mr. Green forums and servers since the very beginning. :P
    Some negative points of me are that I can get pissed sometimes because of a sucky team or annoying enemy or something and start to flame, but that's something that I can work about off course. :)

Also, if you're in a clan now. You must leave that clan as soon you join the admin team.

Why is that?

Greetings,

VforV :V

but even without the clan tags he could even do it :rolleyes:

Yeah. But this is the only thing we can prevent.

Yeh but that's like saying you can't have friends on your list who play ZS because you could give them a unfair advantage, you should give out a little trust.

Yeh but that's like saying you can't have friends on your list who play ZS because you could give them a unfair advantage, you should give out a little trust.

Ofcourse we give a little thrust. It's just with clans.