Mr. Green Gaming

Green Shop For ZS

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be a great idea to add one called Pirate hat, it costs 1000 Gc's and you wear it on your head.

Don't we already have a pirate hat?

Yes thats why if you read it, it should say Example: right before it.

I love the radar idea where u as a human can see other humans or nightvision goggles also like the idea of adding weapons past 65. Although the cost in Gc's too see other humans should be pretty expensive considering you can get help from other people. Also the night vision goggles would be great for maps where its dark but you dont want to alarm zombies by turning on your flash light

t-shirts, that sounds really cool. why not add a whole suit [like a black smoking] that cost around 3000/4000 gc. I like the radar idea and nightvision goggles. More weapons beyond 65 kills should only be added when drop weapons is implemented.

ya but i would like the mr.green shirt for only 100 gc thats all i can offored right now.

I usually play 2 hours a day, so it takes a lot of time. And im not always playing well on the server.

p.s: Wings would be funny to or a halo floating above your head :)

if only you could wear a few things at the same time like bunny ears, with wings and suit :)

i have a different suggestion, its not entirely to do with the shop, but i couldnt be bothered to create a new topic, but how about a !rtd for zombies, with similar effects to the humans one e.g. being set on fire and being raped by the dice, and get 2 free kills, but also to mabye to have a insta-redeem chance as well?

sort of like the opposite to being turned inside out by the dice

let me know what you think!

:V

Error i like the idea, i would find it funny to put in a down side to it like make one of the lose things to next three times you respawn you respawn as a random class. It encourages people not to just use zombie and chems. Like say you type !rtd and it says Lose: Next three respawns you are a headcrab so you would have to go out and fight being a headcrab.

also tator um i like the ideas of putting Gc up for those but the Gc amount is too high for the first one.

Also you made another topic about this and no one really seemed to like it...except me.

some suggestions for !rtd for zombies [6 sides of a dice, 3 good and 3 bad]:

1. a chance to lose a kill [instead of dieing]

2. a chance of instant redeeming

3. a chance of getting a kill

4. a chance of getting 50% less hp for 5 minutes long

5. a chance of dealing 25% less dmg to humans for 5 minutes

6. a chance of getting 1 instant kill [1 direct hit= human with 100 hp dies directly]

some suggestions for !rtd for zombies [6 sides of a dice, 3 good and 3 bad]:

1. a chance to lose a kill [instead of dieing]

2. a chance of instant redeeming

3. a chance of getting a kill

4. a chance of getting 50% less hp for 5 minutes long

5. a chance of dealing 25% less dmg to humans for 5 minutes

6. a chance of getting 1 instant kill [1 direct hit= human with 100 hp dies directly]

i like your idea eror and your too damien

If there was to be a zombie 'rtd' equivalent, there would have to be a limit to the amount of times zombies can do it.. Maybe once throughout the game... You wouldnt want zombies spamming rtd continuously, even when they'res a time limit until you can next try your luck.

True dat my robot friend.

If there was to be a zombie 'rtd' equivalent, there would have to be a limit to the amount of times zombies can do it.. Maybe once throughout the game... You wouldnt want zombies spamming rtd continuously, even when they'res a time limit until you can next try your luck.

surely sexy robot friend :P

surely sexy robot friend :P

HES MINES!!! Chainsaw robo and me are having a threesome GET HIM ERIN!