Mr. Green Gaming

ADMIN APPLICATION (DEATHbyCROWBAR)

Gameserver: Garry's Mod Zombie Survival

Country of origin: UK

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I am currently in school working for my GCSEs and when I'm not working, I'm gaming (who needs a social life eh?). I play on the ZS server very often usually for about 1 hour every day at the very least. I am a friendly player and have been playing on the server for many months now. For my age, I believe I am very mature and fair. I would certainly be capable of carrying out the best action in any situation be it dealing with glitchers, spammers or exploiters or helping someone who is stuck or didn't recieve a weapon upgrade. I have had a little admin experience on a small garry's mod pirate ship wars server so I do know the basics of being an admin. I do believe one of my main strengths is the amount I am online (especially in the school holidays) so I will be available most of the time to sort out any problems. I see my self as a very able candidate and hope I am considered for being an admin in that respect.

Thank you

Crowbar

Not really concidering you as an admin, your application is good, but I've never seen you before, and since this is your first post (D:) I don't think I'll vote for you. (Not devoting enough)

There isn't a vote for the admins you know...

Not really concidering you as an admin, your application is good, but I've never seen you before, and since this is your first post (D:) I don't think I'll vote for you. (Not devoting enough)

I've never seen you before either :P

I only just managed to get on the forums, it kept not working when I applied.

I'm pretty well known on the server though and surely that's the whole point.

i haven't seen you lately, but a few weeks ago i saw you very frequently on the server. your english is very good for someone your age, but your competition is too big. We can have sneed or deluvas, both old players, that i always see playing on the server.