Mr. Green Gaming

Gmod Contest! Contest 3: Situation VOTE NOW!

Who will win this Gmod Contest?!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Choose!

• Clavus
    • Botervloot
    • EmRa
    • Mayco
    • Evolve
    • Johnathan Pewtershmitz

Hi there! Another challenge is inbound!

This time, it's about the daily situations in life, only fucked up a bit. This time, you have to express/make (limit is 9) screenshots of the following situations:

1. Your boss fires you. What do you do?

2. Your wife/you have gained a Baby! But he/you are not the father! What do you do?

3. You decide to kill yourself after what has happened. How do you do it? (funny, not sick)

RULES:

- All of them have to NOT be shocking, or gruesome (a bit blood is OK, but no intestments!)

- Any game/object/ect. is allowed in the Gmod Engine.

- PS is allowed.

- It's about the fun (lulz for some), not how good you are at posing.

- It's not like it isn't going to happen to you, just because your young, not a girl, not like that ect.

- PLEASE put it all in 1 picture. Try not posting 3 pictures...

WIN:

- Loads of Awesome

- Next NEXT challenge chooser (Redgord didn't choose this one, because he didn't had an Idea, so I was so friendly and moved it to the next one ;) )

- My heart. Sarcasm.

Duration is: 5 Days

Get Crackin'!

Edited by Clavus
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This contest was pretty hard, and confusing :P

I had an idea in my head all the time, but I had to change it several times because of my limited ragdoll posing skills.

I also kept it limited to just 3 pictures, because that was part of the idea. The final "scene" didn't came out the way I wanted to, so you might not completely get it.

For further explanation behind the story, just ask me :P

(Prepare for ultra-high resolution :P)

post-16-1239301781_thumb.jpg

I hope the next contest will be a bit more clear, and easy. Not 3 specific situations, for instance :P

I had an idea in my head all the time, but I had to change it several times because of my limited ragdoll posing skills.

I also kept it limited to just 3 pictures, because that was part of the idea. The final "scene" didn't came out the way I wanted to, so you might not completely get it.

-

I hope the next contest will be a bit more clear, and easy. Not 3 specific situations, for instance :P

I lol'd, but more blood on the dead body please. :P

-

I lol'd, but more blood on the dead body please. :P

I tried to put some blood on his face 'n clothes, but because of the dynamic lighting (the window effect) the blood was invisible.

I like yours better :P Anyway, it's supposed to be a World War II insipired story.

Panel 1: Operator makes a mistake, doesn't press the right button and gets fired for incompetence. The operator, in an act of rush and fury, goes berserk on the Lt. and kill him. He then regrets his death.

Panel 2: He finds out his supposed 'wife' has been cheating on him with a German. He just lets her go, and goes into depression.

Panel 3: He decides to kill himself heroicaly, so he goes for TNT planting on the enemy base. And yes, everyone died.