Mr. Green Gaming

admins at mr.green servers

hitshit

hello,

I've been playing mr.green servers at CSS now for a long time.

There is only 1 problem. I never see admins at the servers.

Many pupils don't agree whit the rules, and no one take care of it.

we can't kick them.

maybe it's time to choose new, active players who are able to take care of the bad guys.

New admins, to be part of the 'admin family' off CSS.

My activity is 100%, it means I'm almost every day online at the game.

I'd like to be part of the admin crew. to help them, and make mr.green servers a fun place to spend on.

Gameserver: Mr.Green CSS #1 | SURF | LEFT4GREEN.COM

Country of origin: the netherlands

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995181407/home

add me at steam -> 2927raver

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I play CSS for 6 years now. started at when i was 10 years old. my brother always play the game, and I tried to play it. result, I liked this game so much, i still play it.

I'm active at the server,

Many pupils know me at the server.

I hate gamers who disagree whit the rules, but still try to get all the players gone. and take the fun out of the game.

Greeting,

Hitshit

Edited by hitshit

Do you happen to be non-european? All the admins are european, which would explain why you never see them.

Well, I see them when they are at the server, I saw them before. for the last weeks, I didn't see any admin online at the server.

it's annoying when the server is full off pupil who try to make other players mad, it isn't godd because there are many players I see almost every day. they will become mad to and go to other servers.

• 2 months later...