Mr. Green Gaming

Left4Green Faction 1.2

Hey guys,

1.2 is upon us, and we need to be organised for this evening to get a nice plot of land and get the basics sorted out.

Our faction needs to contain people we trust with mod rights. If it's to work, I'd like every player to be modded and treated equally. We also need an idea for a base. We will have quite a lot of power, so shoot ideas here.

If you want to join L4G please don't post here. Ask us whilst at least 3 members are online, and we will vote on it and decide.

Current Members:

- Dr.Minky

- Corby

- Hundred2

- Emra

- Navo

- Poofoo

- Awesomeo_5000

- Shock120 (Box)

- TheGreenGrasshopper

- LukeNukem

- MrZunz

- Mr.Darkness

- Baron Baconeer

- Raptor

- Mathematic

- Tom Klijbroek

Edited by awesomeo_5000

I'm starting to doubt my joining. There are people in the current faction I am not willing to be with due to trust and other issues.

Hey, don't worry if you don't trust them.

You can trust me.

I have lots of green coins in which I can buy 4x64 TNT.

Surprisingly your distrust in those people hasn't caused the base to be blown up

Hope you still trust me :lol:

Edited by Guest

Maybe I Have A Really Nice Idea you can Build The Base Of Gondor (Minas Tirith).

In a mountain And In Te Mountain You Make A Big room With Al Youre Chest's.

And The Farm Or Something.

And At The Top OF the Base You Make Tower.

Tony

Oi, Don't Type Like This.

Type like this, ok. ;)

Edited by Guest

Well, I like the idea of HL2 citadel. Must be like something really big, large so we can build inside. And probably this thing must be going up into the skies. At the very top we make a Mr. Green smiley.

1 note, We must make a HUGE pit around it. If someone played HL2 already then they know what I mean.

250px-Citadel_from_Canals.jpg

citadel-hl.jpg

Also, someone already made it once :o

We could also make some sort of an underground huge cave where we will have a giant city.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

I'm starting to doubt my joining. There are people in the current faction I am not willing to be with due to trust and other issues.

Hey, don't worry if you don't trust them.

You can trust me.

I have lots of green coins in which I can buy 4x64 TNT.

Surprisingly your distrust in those people hasn't caused the base to be blown up

Hope you still trust me :lol:

Don't worry, got no problems with you.

@baron, As I said before, the faction last map was a test run to get people into it, so a couple of people were let in just to make it fun to play since most people weren't starting till this map anyway.

I like the idea of a town type thing, where we can all be charge of a certain area/group project to build! Like in that picture posted on the mc thread..

Itd be good to build it in either flatland/forest that meets the ocean, so we can have an awesome dock type thing :P, but somewhere near to a desert so that we can get sand. We could build a wall around the outside (an awesome looking one) and then dig a deep trench all around the outside of it, as this will get us TONS of resources to use (its what my old faction ProdiGuild always did) of coal and cobble and iron, so it let's us be set to build whatever we want. Obviously a wall wouldn't be the best defence of course but water cubes and towers and all the good defensive stuff suckz.. What do you think?

Ah, I personally enjoy flying bases. They're a pain in the ass to make though.

Just contruct a huge platform high in the sky and start building the spaceships on them, when done we remove the blocks with some witchcraft.

We could use water elevators to beam up/down people when the spaceships are done, with piston magic as our switches.

Edited by Hundred2

Ah, I personally enjoy flying bases. They're a pain in the ass to make though.

Just contruct a huge platform high in the sky and start building the spaceships on them, when done we remove the blocks with some witchcraft.

We could use water elevators to beam up/down people when the spaceships are done, with piston magic as our switches.

in 1.2 you also have fire balls you can make with dispensers cannons on youre base :)

I personally like the city idea. That picture, which I can't be arsed to quote looks pretty sweet. If we have enough power we could make a harbour and a church and town square and stuff. People could have their own sky ships like the Skylords from Shadow of Israphel. This would suit peoples want to build other things as well, as everyone can do their own thing on a space of land.

There has to be certain rules in the name of security though. Our last base had about 900 entry points even before the super secret rear entrance (no homo) was built. And the land claim needs to be done properly.