Mr. Green Gaming

Dynmap space!

Dear Clavus/Admins/reader,

I updated the dynmap version halfway through. That might be causing the bug, hell if I know. I'll probably fix it with the next map.

What do you mean you will fix it with the "next map"?

Is the next map coming soon? If it's not, waiting for that doesn't seem to be a good idea.

As you know (or not) the dynmap is a very important aspect of the minecraft server, and it would be a shame if it would continue to be buggy for a long time.

Other major issue:

The factions plugin currently running on the minecraft server seems incomplete.

I don't care about the fact that a "mod" is now a "officer" or whatever.

The problem is that the command "/f owner" does not work at all, it doesn't seem to be implemented.

It is very important to be able to "/f owner" chunks of land because it gives the possibility to tryout new faction members.

So now people who are new to the server have a very hard time joining a faction because nobody can trust those new guys.

Thank you for taking time to read this and me and many others would really really appreciate it if you could look into both these issues.

I have to say the "/f owner" thing is way more important though :)

Kind regards,

JB

Dear Clavus/Admins/reader,

I updated the dynmap version halfway through. That might be causing the bug, hell if I know. I'll probably fix it with the next map.

What do you mean you will fix it with the "next map"?

Is the next map coming soon? If it's not, waiting for that doesn't seem to be a good idea.

As you know (or not) the dynmap is a very important aspect of the minecraft server, and it would be a shame if it would continue to be buggy for a long time.

Other major issue:

The factions plugin currently running on the minecraft server seems incomplete.

I don't care about the fact that a "mod" is now a "officer" or whatever.

The problem is that the command "/f owner" does not work at all, it doesn't seem to be implemented.

It is very important to be able to "/f owner" chunks of land because it gives the possibility to tryout new faction members.

So now people who are new to the server have a very hard time joining a faction because nobody can trust those new guys.

Thank you for taking time to read this and me and many others would really really appreciate it if you could look into both these issues.

I have to say the "/f owner" thing is way more important though :)

Kind regards,

JB

The server will be receiving a considerable performance upgrade tomorrow in which we hope to increase player slots to 100. At that time the map will likely be reset, as a result dynmap and factions plugins will be reverted to a stable release and should be fixed by then.

The server will be receiving a considerable performance upgrade tomorrow in which we hope to increase player slots to 100. At that time the map will likely be reset, as a result dynmap and factions plugins will be reverted to a stable release and should be fixed by then.

Sweet!!! About what time tomorrow do you think??? :lol:

Edited by KillerMuffin096