Mr. Green Gaming

PLZ unban me plz

hi my name is Bostonfan3334 and i was wondering y i got banned i know we had diamond already and other stuff it was because we were like the first ones on me and Gmyers were shaking in are seats that is how excited we were and that stuff and then when e went through the nether re portal was on top of a nether base and i do have texture pack that lets me se through block and other stuff but it doesnt let me see diamond or any other ore and iknowimgood and Jgw were in the netherright after us plz unban me or give me a good reason because this is the best server i have ever played on :) clavus i know it looks sketchy but you can make a nether portal out of buckets plz unban me im really hoping on coming back into the server because its the best one i have played ever

i swear to god that im not wraying and gmyers is defanitly not xraying plz plz plz unban me dude i need this server i know xray is cheating but if it comes on a texture pack its not cheating dude and its not xray it lets you see through block is all

and also everyone has xray but me and i dont have xray thats y i have a texture pack everyone else has it and you dont ban them and jgw hasnt been banned he hacks more than iknowimgood

y not dude everyone else uses xray but you dont ban them thats so stupid mostly everyone uses it so you cant just hold it against me i didnt use it Gmyers didnt use it i have a texturepack dude its a texutre pack that is what texture packs are for

Edited by bostonfan3334

y not dude everyone else uses xray but you dont ban them thats so stupid mostly everyone uses it so you cant just hold it against me i didnt use it Gmyers didnt use it i have a texturepack dude its a texutre pack that is what texture packs are for

Xrayers are dealt with routinely by Clavus, if you know people that have xray then you should report them, so apart from that everyone is given the same treatment,

everyone does i dont know there names but everyone does dude and you knwo plus im pretty sure you guys have all used some kinda mod before

clavus i would like you to tell me y exactly xrayers are banned not because its cheating obviously besides cheating y you ban them because i bet you cant swear on your life you have never used a mod

gaining an unfair advantage is strictly NOT allowed no matter how big or small, other people who are using xray are being banned as you can see from other topics. Accept your ban and leave, it will NOT be reversed.

Also Clavus doesnt even play minecraft anymore as far as I know and when he did it was so early on xray didn't even exist.