1. 1. Do you love Tom too?

• Yes, I love Tom too!
    • Yes, I love Tom even more!
    • Yes, but I love Tom the most!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I'll keep a low profile. Peace out.

man, you're a real gangster.. Fuck all the teen starts.. If you like him then go have gay sex with him.. You sound like someone who's in love with that little boy. Tom Klijbroek, you sound like a fucking PEDO!! You know what we do to the pedos back home? we chop their balls off..

I bet this is Tom Klijbroek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUOI7BTmmk0

Edited by Danni

Ah ha ha. They actually take you serious. Stay out of Denmark, you will have your balls chopped off there. You can only listen to music of people of your own age, you maniac!

Maybe you should dress as Santa Claus and come back again. We will believe you. Oh and I heard you are gangster. They say that to me too. Join the club. :)

Ah ha ha. They actually take you serious. Stay out of Denmark, you will have your balls chopped off there. You can only listen to music of people of your own age, you maniac!

Maybe you should dress as Santa Claus and come back again. We will believe you. Oh and I heard you are gangster. They say that to me too. Join the club. :)

Do you support the pedophiles?

I think most people think that the only right punishment is to chop their balls off.

Nothing. But chopping some peoples balls off only for the thoughts that run through their minds sounds a little medieval to me.

When they are proven guilty in a court of law.

You still have a rather sick mind, if you ask me..

Edited by Danni