1. 1. Do you love Tom too?

• Yes, I love Tom too!
    • Yes, I love Tom even more!
    • Yes, but I love Tom the most!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the one who's constantly bringing up the pedo thing. You can't like anybody's music without having a sexual attraction to them according to some people here. Weird.

Lets say your 24yo and obsessed with a 14yo. Something gotta be wrong

Real talent shows itself at a young age. Mozart performed sold-out shows when he was 10. Don't think all those folks were pedos.

to admit he fucking sucks monkey tits... i don't think he will be the next justin beiber fucktard...

oh and error this will not die becuse of blueyoshi and this tom dude keeps posting in it :)

Real talent shows itself at a young age. Mozart performed sold-out shows when he was 10. Don't think all those folks were pedos.

to admit he fucking sucks monkey tits... i don't think he will be the next justin beiber fucktard...

oh and error this will not die becuse of blueyoshi and this tom dude keeps posting in it :)

Actually we wanted to end it at page 3, I didn't think this topic would survive for so long.

LOL

Mozart wrote his first symphony when he was 4.

I'll bet Mozart knew a little bit more about scales, chords and music in general than this little kid.

And no those folks weren't pedos they just loved the music, and that's why i can conclude that the people that went seeing Mozart his shows were alot smarter then you because Mozart's music is alot better than Tom Claypants's.

;)

Look in my eyes, what do you see?

the Cult of Personality

I know your anger, I know your dreams

I've been everything you wanna be ohhh…

I'm the Cult of Personality

Like Mussolini and Kennedy

I'm the Cult of Personality

This is where this is more suited.

Ah, come on. Why all the huge hatred? I think every new member should post a song from their own country no one knows. You may not realize that this kid is the most talented of all Dutch music? Indeed that says nothing.

@ TheGreenGrassHopper: This Tom Klijbroek is already yelled away from the Dutch forum.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Warning, the following content is totally trolling, stupid and lame, ensure that none is watching behind your pc and if you're a 6 years old children don't even watch this.

trollface-0ae4d5ac28.png

Sorry, the temptation is...palpable, isn't it?

AAAH, you traumatized my six year old children. Why didn't you warn beforehand!?

Leave Tom Klijbroek alone! Don't you have any respect to strangers? You all fear and hate what you don't understand. Imagine if a crow comes down to your house, rings your doorbell, and asks if you can help his friend who got run over by a car. You people would say "No, I have never seen a crow talking before in my life and so you must be stupid and I am better than you. What do I care that your friend is suffering? I don't know him and it's a crow. Leave me alone now."

Edited by BlueYoshi97

*image*

Leave Tom Klijbroek alone! Don't you have any respect to strangers? You all fear and hate what you don't understand. Imagine if a crow comes down to your house, rings your doorbell, and asks if you can help his friend who got run over by a car. You people would say "No, I have never seen a crow talking before in my life and so you must be stupid and I am better than you. What do I care that your friend is suffering? I don't know him and it's a crow. Leave me alone now."