• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're causing everything you

I am trustworthy

It's just flesh, it's not shit

I already said that. Lay off the coke!

I'm not twenty-one anymore. You start to forget things later in life, but I guess you'll find out yourself, one day.

I already do because of nights like this.

You shouldnt make fun of names dude, it's just low. You're insulting me, my father, my grandfather, great-grandfather and great-great-grandfather. We're all proud Claypants. Once we roamed the earth proudly with our pants made out of clay. Nowadays it's different, times have changed. But the pride remains.

Edited by Tom Klijbroek

You shouldnt make fun of names dude, it's just low. You're insulting me, my father, my grandfather, great-grandfather and great-great-grandfather. We're all proud Claypants. Once we roamed the earth proudly with our pants made out of clay. Nowadays it's different, times have changed. But the pride remains.

Oh I am completely sorry. This plane keeps making my floor dirty. Ho Ho Ho Merry crismas

Fiegel5 : winaar award beste topic...

This was weird for a while but I learned to respect your fashion now. I'll catch you on the flipside, but wait at least a couple of months before your welcome return because another topic like this soon enough might cause trouble.

Top of the morning and I don't know you! :hi: