Mr. Green Gaming

Lava Mountains

Shinryu_vk

Good morning admins and other MC-lovers,

I just logged on mc for a minute before heading off to work, and got pretty pissed off by what i saw. Around our faction Demacia, several huge lava mountains were built while no-one of our faction was on. Resulting in alot of mess + burning down roofs of houses (the latter starting when logging on). I know exactly who did this, because this person tried this last night, while some of us were on. At that time it wasn't as much but still i specifically told him not to build lava mountains.

This person is RastaWarriorX_x from the faction Akkad. Unfortunatly i have no proof, but im 100% positive this was him, since he tried the same thing last night (I wish I knew who I was dealing with, because I would have taken screenshots to prove my case).

I understand without any proof it's difficult to do anything about him, but sharing this info is the least I can do.

So if there is anything you can do about him, it would be awesome ofcourse. If not, we'll have to deal with it but atleast other factions will know what he's capable of. So keep your eyes open for this kid!

Cheers

Here some shocking pictures.

post-7755-0-51570800-1331793445_thumb.jp

post-7755-0-70300000-1331793482_thumb.pn

post-7755-0-44678100-1331793499_thumb.pn

post-7755-0-02025500-1331793516_thumb.pn

rather not have entire server doing this...

Im still puzzled as well when corby was like miles in front of me on dynmap and there's nothing but desert and then he suddenly appears behind me :blink:.

But I suppose he's chuck norris of minecraft, I only survived his first hit because he allowed me to.

Edited by hulpje

Whimplash and me cleaned the place up a bit. Let us know if you spot the culprit.

I noticed on the dynmap all the lava is gone, thanks alot! :D

As for the perpetrator; if I see him doing this again, I will make sure to get some evidence so he can be punished accordingly, although I'm not sure if he reads the forum and maybe refrains from doing it again. Either way, Demacia is not done with him yet ^_^

Cheers

Edited by Shinryu_vk

Um....... Yes i mightve Lava greifed you like yesterday afternoon, but I certaintly did not do this. Lava greifing is perfectly allowed. Its a fair way to kill ppl. I swear i didnt do this and now im a little scared if my base gets this. I really hope this person gets caught

I'm sorry to say, but for one I know you're full of shit (begging for supplies while you don't need it and trying to raid us after we allied you). Second, you are the only one I've seen playing with lava around our base (two times). Third, you have motive because you got killed and were probably mad about it.

So you don't have to worry this will happen to you, because I doubt you will do it to yourself. (Unless you're sad enough to do that, just to try and prove ur innocence).

Have a good day and watch your back ;)

Um....... Yes i mightve Lava greifed you like yesterday afternoon, but I certaintly did not do this. Lava greifing is perfectly allowed. Its a fair way to kill ppl. I swear i didnt do this and now im a little scared if my base gets this. I really hope this person gets caught

Using lava to kill people is allowed. You're NOT allowed to make mountains with them however. Clearly stated in the server join message too.