Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

MR_SLOW

SLOW AND FROG

age 20

languages English, japanese and german

Hi guys! i'm so awsome! i have loads of fans on mr green and everyone loves me! i have joined since admin robo introduced me to gmod personally and since, me and my brother have played non-stop. Robo also loves me alot and i know him well, I can contact him personally as he can me about server troubles and therefore can affectivly deal with any problems that arise together!

Well tahts all i say! pick me pick me! :D

A bit off topic much people?

Anyways um i agree with botervloot even though he tried to kill my babies and tried to touch my "Danger zone" the "APP"(Application....i dont get it mr.darkness) is a bit childish, (a bit over exaggerated) but i dont think presidents or prime ministers got where they were today by saying Im awesome pick me pick me! If you were aiming for humor then good job, you made me laugh at least.

I think both are applying for admin :mellow: .

about application slow: You're a nice guy, but a bit to immature to deal with admin problems on the server.

Frog: I don't really know you and don't think you make a fair chance.

p.s: darkness, i always don't get your point :blink:

we are the same person my brother who is slow plays on the serveron the same account, i used to be slow untill he took over the name... and i cahnged to frog u;ve knone me more than ever i am not immature i'm more mature than most i just let loose in game.... u can all claim to know robo but i've known him for years in person, and as robo is trust worthy so am I :D and robo can disaplin me with his wip if i'm put of line :blink:

we are the same person my brother who is slow plays on the serveron the same account, i used to be slow untill he took over the name... and i cahnged to frog u;ve knone me more than ever i am not immature i'm more mature than most i just let loose in game.... u can all claim to know robo but i've known him for years in person, and as robo is trust worthy so am I :D and robo can disaplin me with his wip if i'm put of line :blink:

Robo wips everyone with his slippery whip, but since you are frog i think you'd be great for admin i see you on sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...