Mr. Green Gaming

Shock120's Admin Application

Gameserver: game-gmod.png Garry's Mod

Country of origin: United Kingdom

Link to SteamCommunity profile: http://steamcommunity.com//id/box1a1/

Link to Xfire profile: Shock120 (although I never bother using Xfire)

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin

I work, but I wish to keep my job title private xD, but after finishing work, it's all gaming for me, although sometimes at work, I get away with logging into IRC and playing Garry's mod. xD

I really like this community, and the Mr Green ZS server in particular, my friend's list is approximately 99% full of people I've met on Mr Green Zombie Survival, some people I didn't feel the need to add because I know where they are.

I have all the games that Mr Green runs servers for, but they don't really interest me as the Garry's Mod server does.

I am currently loving the changes to the gamemode, thanks to NECROSSIN and I think Clavus, and I would like to be more involved, bug and balance reporting is just one of the things.

Currently, I'm like an unofficial admin, because I report many hackers and mingebags, I also use the IRC (like admins are supposed to), and I rely on gameme for tracking.

Here's an image to give an idea of what I do when reporting, and playing in-game or browsing, along with Frapping. 3 Screens is really useful for me.

I would love to keep this server idiot free, wish me good luck. :)

Gameserver: game-gmod.png Garry's Mod

Country of origin: United Kingdom

Link to SteamCommunity profile: http://steamcommunity.com//id/box1a1/

Link to Xfire profile: Shock120 (although I never bother using Xfire)

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin

I work, but I wish to keep my job title private xD, but after finishing work, it's all gaming for me, although sometimes at work, I get away with logging into IRC and playing Garry's mod. xD

I really like this community, and the Mr Green ZS server in particular, my friend's list is approximately 99% full of people I've met on Mr Green Zombie Survival, some people I didn't feel the need to add because I know where they are.

I have all the games that Mr Green runs servers for, but they don't really interest me as the Garry's Mod server does.

I am currently loving the changes to the gamemode, thanks to NECROSSIN and I think Clavus, and I would like to be more involved, bug and balance reporting is just one of the things.

Currently, I'm like an unofficial admin, because I report many hackers and mingebags, I also use the IRC (like admins are supposed to), and I rely on gameme for tracking.

Here's an image to give an idea of what I do when reporting, and playing in-game or browsing, along with Frapping. 3 Screens is really useful for me.

I would love to keep this server idiot free, wish me good luck. :)

i vote yes

Box, Good luck, you really deserve it!

You really deserve to be an admin. All your reports about cheaters, expoliters, etc. were all successed (expect the button thingy :V), It really looked like you already were an admin, but an admin who used other admins to do some actions.

You are a very friendly person, gifting stuff to others, you even shown how far you want Mr. Green servers to be up! You are putting a big effort into it.

Box, you deserve to be an admin, I say YES!

EDIT: You are 18? :o

Edited by Mr. Darkness

A few rules/thing you need to know before replying to an admin app.

• You don't decide whether an admin app gets accepted or declined.
  • You can wish an author good luck with his application.

Not following these rules can result into a warning or Darkstar getting pissed off...

Now that zs is more active we could definately use a third admin. You have already proven to be capable of making ban requests and as a person your a great guy. your well known on the server. You would be a great admin and i wish you best luck :D

I really hope you get it box,

You're the most helpfull guy I ever ever ever met over the internet,

without you I wasn't here,

without you I didn't have this EPIC pc.

Box, I just want you to know that you're someone who I look up to.

I think the entire forum loves you and we all apreciate your good work.

I really really hope you get this!µ

GOOD LUCK (from the flemish part of Belgium!)