Mr. Green Gaming

GcShop Items Ideas/Requests

Hello.

We would like to freshen up the server with some more possibilities for spending Green Coins.

The purpose of this topic is for players to actually express their opinion and say what they want or what they expect from us to offer so they can indulge in the overall game play even more :')

Note that we will consider your ideas but it's not necessary for them to automatically become real, as we must give thought and see if your idea is good enough and how many people will benefit from it. When you post an idea, try to think of it thoroughly. Will it negatively affect other players while give advantage to others? Will it be compatible with the maps in the server and our racing way?

Feel free to suggest anything that crosses your mind that has not been already created in the current GC Shop. However, I require everyone who participates in this topic to be serious or we will not take their ideas into account. (Trolling is not allowed)

We take the right to overrule or alter your suggestions if they are not properly composed.

BinSlayer

-An ability to drop a barrel behind you. As in, while you're driving you press a certain button, and a barrel will appear right behind you on that spot, until someone runs into it.

-An ability to give yourself a Nitro (just the same effect as picking up a nitro pick-up normally, and you can only use it once (unless you pay for a new one)) (I don't know if this one exists already - if so, forget it)

-An ability to make your car invincible for X seconds (for example 30 seconds, but it should NOT be cheap).

Yes, I've played too much Mario Kart.

Also, I thought of this before the GC Shop even existed but Sprays (Like in Steam games). You press a certain button and a pre-picked image will appear below you on the ground. OR custom image on your own cars (should be hella expensive). Only if possible of course.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

@custom images/sprays: The problem with this is that pre-picked images need to be downloaded and if everyone's gonna have their own image.. Well, you get where I'm going with this.

@invisibility: Explain why you think people will consider paying their hard-earned GCs for it (as I can't find any use for it)

@barrel and nitro seem like worth a discussion, but let's see what other stuff other players will come up with

Thanks

How about instead of the winner only being able to buy maps you add a /buymap command so that anyone can buy a map at anytime all bought maps go onto a queue and are played in order bought. also make maps 200gc's again:)

@custom images/sprays: The problem with this is that pre-picked images need to be downloaded and if everyone's gonna have their own image.. Well, you get where I'm going with this.

@invisibility: Explain why you think people will consider paying their hard-earned GCs for it (as I can't find any use for it)

@barrel and nitro seem like worth a discussion, but let's see what other stuff other players will come up with

Thanks

@ Custom Images/Sprays: True.

@ Invisibility: I said Invincibility. For like 30 seconds, your car can't take damage (unless you run straight in a barrel or in water - you know which script I mean).

@ Barrel and Nitro: Cool.

@private horn: Do you mean a horn that only YOU can hear?

@more horns: Feel free to post horns (.wav or .mp3 files) since horns don't grow in trees :P

I mean with private horn, a horn only I can use and everyone can hear.

and for more horns, I uploaded 2 horns some months ago in my mapping topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've posted this idea before but still think it would be nice to have on a race server.

Some kind of in game knock out tournament, people pay 100 green coins to join, then have it on a bracket system. race "one" 16 people start(more or less)in tourny, top 8 player move on to race "two", top 4 move on to race 'three" then top 2 race to win the prize money.

a new torny starts every half hour or so.

Would be a good way to get people to spend green coins.

Edited by MoshPit

I've posted this idea before but still think it would be nice to have on a race server.

Some kind of in game knock out tournament, people pay 100 green coins to join, then have it on a bracket system. race "one" 16 people start(more or less)in tourny, top 8 player move on to race "two", top 4 move on to race 'three" then top 2 race to win the prize money.

Would be a good way to get people to spend green coins.

It's a nice idea but a lot of scripting would be involved in this imo, it would be awesome to have a tournament every few hours on the server.

@Yoshi I don't see any point for invincibility, it would be away more useful if we could buy fixes, I could name a few maps that for some reason have no fixes at all, makes no sense to me.

As for the barrels and nitro, erm... Both those ideas give the players an unfair advantage imo, players with +20000GC will abuse them for sure.

I posted a horn a few months ago, http://forums.left4g...-horn-trololol/, I suggest a new sticky where people could suggest new custom horns.

Edited by warp.
  • 2 weeks later...

I like tournaments idea. My suggestion is to add points to finishers after each race. Every 30 minutes tournament is ended, winners are honored, points are reseted. Maybe even without GC prize. Points can be given like in Formula 1: 25 18 15 12 10 8 6 4 2 1. (I mean that all players on server taking part, without fee. I'm posting it in this topic because MoshPit mentioned tournament here.)

Personal (private) horn would be awesome too. I mean uploading your own sound file and using it as horn. Like in Trackmania. I don't believe it is possible to realise without admins have to manually upload each file and linking it to account though. Maybe wery high GC price can help to overcome the problem.

Nitro, invincibility, repairs is a bad idea because it gives you unfair advantage and will make top times competition lose sense.

Barrels are stupid, btw it's already used on Mini Missions server for years.

Hydraulics... it may improve your time but is hard to use. I think it's good idea to be able to add hydraulics manually for the map. Is it possible without modifying race gamemode?

Edited by Shortcot
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Rainbow Car Colour

@Vehicle Nitro Colour ( anyone able to see )

@Maybe Rainbow Nitro Colour

@New modded Rims pack ( Juiced, Klumb3r Rims Pack etc..)

"L" for lights at any time of day.

New prices for greencoins ( 10gc very little for 1st) and bonus greencoins.

These are my suggestions and ideas...

Edited by KacaK