Mr. Green Gaming

Admin forum

Gameserver: minecraft.nl

Country of origin: United States Of America

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: N/A

Link to Xfire profile **:N/A

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

One of the reason I think I would be a good admin is because, I've been op on 3 different servers somewhat popular.

And, I'm very responsible and mature and trying to learn programing/coding Ect.

I try to help out with whatever needs done and it would be a honor to be working here.

I've been on the server for 1-1 1/2 years and it has always been my best server yet.

Also i made my MC username 3 years ago and its "patrocks100" It sounds pretty full of myself but trust me i'm ashamed of the username i would change it if i could because i know it sounds immature.

I hope you accept my application.

-Patrick

Edited by patrocks100

108.163.251.99? That's not our MC IP. Sure you're applying for the right server?

Thats his own server I think.

[18:58] <patrocks100> I have a server though so i'm putting that where it says "gameserver"/

Edited by Nobana

Im so sorry about that i thought it meant my server. Ill delete that and repost sorry about that..

I meant minecraft.nl

108.163.251.99? That's not our MC IP. Sure you're applying for the right server?

I'm Sorry.. I thought it meant mine, Haha anyway i made a new post saying minecraft.nl.

Also if you need contact with me anytime my email is [email protected].

• 3 weeks later...

ILKh7.png

As I said, I haven't heard of you and I play on the server quite a lot. I think before you submit an admin app you need to play a bit more and go on the forums for longer. Good luck though :D

Not really, but being known means you will get processed earlier than others.

ILKh7.png

As I said, I haven't heard of you and I play on the server quite a lot. I think before you submit an admin app you need to play a bit more and go on the forums for longer. Good luck though :D

Dolan suys gud luk!!

ILKh7.png

Dolan suys gud luk!!

HWxWq.png

rolXi.png

ILKh7.png

Dolan suys gud luk!!

HWxWq.png

rolXi.png

Fak u Dolan and Fak u Gooby.

• 2 weeks later...