Mr. Green Gaming

Selling Diamonds, Obby, lapis ect. for Green Coins

bob5bob

Hey guys Monkeybalzac and I (Bob5bob) wish to trade items in return for green coins, here are the prices:

Here are the conditions of trading:

All trades will take place at our base (LRG), either Monkeybalzac or Bob5bob will handle the transaction and green coins must be transferred to us before items are given. We will not rip you off, we both want to continue to do this :). If you have any questions please reply to this post.

Obsidian: 200 per stack

Diamonds: 1500 per stack (single not blocks)

25 per single diamond

Lapis: 1000 per stack of blocks

15 per block

Gold: 2000 per stack of blocks

30 per block

Iron: 640 per stack of blocks

10 per block

Arrows: 25 per stack of arrows. Discount price: 200 for 10 stacks

Nether wart: 1000 per stack

Ok well thanks for the feed back guys Ill prob sell stuff for a lot cheaper when the next server comes around. I dont mean to rip people off I just wanted to set up a fun market, ill prob trade in game items back and forth too. :)

Edited by bob5bob

Hey guys Monkeybalzac and I (Bob5bob) wish to trade items in return for green coins, here are the prices:

Here are the conditions of trading:

All trades will take place at our base (LRG), either Monkeybalzac or Bob5bob will handle the transaction and green coins must be transferred to us before items are given. We will not rip you off, we both want to continue to do this :). If you have any questions please reply to this post.

Obsidian: 200 per stack

Diamonds: 1500 per stack (single not blocks)

25 per single diamond

Lapis: 1000 per stack of blocks

15 per block

Gold: 2000 per stack of blocks

30 per block

Arrows: 25 per stack of arrows. Discount price: 200 for 10 stacks

Nether wart: 1000 per stack

post-6221-0-07932600-1334487417_thumb.jp

As most of people here said, it's too expenisve even for MC. We have to play like a week on Zombie Survival sometimes to get 1000 gc. And for MC? Discord has lots of stacks of blocks of diamonds. Doesn't make sense. It's turning out that we can get rich in a short time.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

This is more expensive then the actual greencoins shop ..

And if you're nuts anough to buy this,

I'm selling it cheaper!

This is not true in the MC store obby is 600, gold 75 per block and lapis is 37.5 per block. These prices are more expensive than the ones we are offering. Were selling obby at 200, gold 30 per block and lapis is 15 per block.

I'll undercut these traders.

Diamond: 10

Gold: 5

Iron: 2

Coal: 1

Netherwarts(1): 15

Netherwarts(32): 450

Ally(per map): 10,000 - We won't attack you, we will come to your aid when you are attacked, and crush anyone you tell us to (except other allies).

Neutral(per map):5000 We won't attack you.

Assassination(Because I've seen it requested): 1000 - We destroy a faction for you. Must meet the following criteria: Not one of our allies (f who Rangers) A power threshold of no more than 40, ie: 40/80/80 (There are factions with 50 members, who have max 1 or 2 people online at a time. It simply isn't possible to claim these people.)

Cease-fire 250: We will stop any current attack, and not attack you for a minimum of 48 hours.

Awesomeo were did u get all those materials from?

Your faction is very unactive and will not mine legit to get all those materials.

I think Corby just spawned those things for you and dont say that your raid skills are overpowered, so you can destroy every faction that you want.

Or isnt Corby spawning for you and you mined all your diamonds legit while i wasnt online? :P

PS: When the map began we took all the nether warts, so how did u got 32 or more netherwarts?

Edited by oogappeltje

Awesomeo were did u get all those materials from?

Your faction is very unactive and will not mine legit to get all those materials.

I think Corby just spawned those things for you and dont say that your raid skills are overpowered, so you can destroy every faction that you want.

Or isnt Corby spawning for you and you mined all your diamonds legit while i wasnt online? :P

PS: When the map began we took all the nether warts, so how did u got 32 or more netherwarts?

What is your problem? Just play the game. Everything we have is legit, and it's more than you.

Edited by Corby

We have to play like a week on Zombie Survival sometimes to get 1000 gc.

Ehm srly? and maybe under?

In TF2 1000gc takes a looooong ass time to get

I get 250 gc for one day playing ...

Ally(per map): 10,000 - We won't attack you, we will come to your aid when you are attacked, and crush anyone you tell us to (except other allies).

Assassination(Because I've seen it requested): 1000 - We destroy a faction for you. Must meet the following criteria: Not one of our allies (f who Rangers) A power threshold of no more than 40, ie: 40/80/80 (There are factions with 50 members, who have max 1 or 2 people online at a time. It simply isn't possible to claim these people.)

Cease-fire 250: We will stop any current attack, and not attack you for a minimum of 48 hours.

Pfu, When we want to have some fun you logg of or do f home.

Can I also pay for you being an enemy ? >:D

Not really playing MC, but I would say no. As Darkness said, in week with intense gaming you get ~1000gc (depends on your skills ofc) in TF2, and with intense I mean 5 hours per day at least. This would ruin idea of GC. Also it would make donations bit pointless, so I am pretty sure Clavus won't accept this (at least with those numbers).

It used to be rather fast to get it in pl/cp server, but those died :\

I remember how on PL I used to be and engineer and got 60 kills in 1 round :V

Got 300 gc in total for 1 day :pipe:

EDIT: We are talking about trade here :V

@MiF, there is a thing when you can give your GC to others using command /give *number* (if I am not wrong).

So they do their own trading system.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

i remember when i used to play as sniper and get 120 kills in one round yesterday.

I mean 120 points, but most of em from kills, headshots and assists.

Edit.

Oh, i almost forgot, ill bet a buck that topcrew does not accept this.

And since when you can trade gc?

Tell me how.

Edited by TechnoNegro

I get 250 gc for one day playing ...

Pfu, When we want to have some fun you logg of or do f home.

Can I also pay for you being an enemy ? >:D

The one time you attacked me, I was out giving armour and supplies to a new guy. I gave him my good gear and wore some beat up armour then you showed up. I simply outsmarted you and went home rather than needing to wait for my power to regen from you killing me?

You can pay me to stop attacking you next time we're both online. :D

Oh and Ooga, we can take any faction we want (that have sensible power ratios). The only things that factor into it are patience and availability. We have so much stuff it's unreal. You can ask around I just give the stuff I raid away now. We have been playing since the start of the map. And by playing I mean playing. When we're online we're raiding, not talking about how long our epeens are and how many people we've killed.

We don't have that many netherwarts. Which is why I've only listed a max of half stack. They were the subject of some heavy duping though - so if you were the only ones with warts; it says a lot.