Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application for Weapon Master

Gameserver: Mr.Greens Zombie Survival

Country of origin: United States

To whom this may concern.

I am applying for an administrative position for Mr.Greens Zombie Survival because of my position in NoxiousNet. I was a moderator of their sandbox server and i am fimliar with dealing many sorts of problems. I have helped many people with problems on the server and complaints that they have had. I am a responceable person and i am also very active on your servers. I also have a well fimaliarity of your server's rules. I think that i would be a good choice to become a part of the administrative team.

Gameserver: Mr.Greens Zombie Survival

Country of origin: United States

To whom this may concern.

I am applying for an administrative position for Mr.Greens Zombie Survival because of my position in NoxiousNet. I was a moderator of their sandbox server and i am fimliar with dealing many sorts of problems. I have helped many people with problems on the server and complaints that they have had. I am a responceable person and i am also very active on your servers. I also have a well fimaliarity of your server's rules. I think that i would be a good choice to become a part of the administrative team.

/me shivers...ewww noxious lol

Serious: Well i havent played noxious in a long time so i have no idea if thats true or not, although i have seen you ingame and you had very good qualities of an admin and was very nice/generous.(so is roborobb)

To be honest i think it would be great for you to be admin. Some constructive criticism: I think many people just dont know you enough, so i would say try and post more on the forums and try to be more active ingame, (social and just naturally there).

Yes I know that many people don't really know me, I generally stay quiet in servers unless I am directly spoken to so not that many people know me, but that dosen't mean I'm not there. Also about my position in Nox, I was the second moderator of the sandbox server ever. I had been the longest moderator there until my mod was stripped for making a Darkland account. It was a pretty dumb reason but there's no point in fighting just to get in more trouble.

Off that topic, I had just created my account here because I thought it would be like alot of other forums where the new guys get targeted for flaming so I held off on creating it. But I can see that this forum may be different from your reply, thanks for sticking up for the me.

• 3 weeks later...