Mr. Green Gaming

Petition to not reset the map April 21st

ScottSmith

Many people have spent a considerable amount of time to get to where they are today, our faction included. Therefore I respectfully request that the map not be reset upon such short notice. If it is absolutely final that the map must be reset on Saturday, I will accept your decision to do so. Thank you for your consideration.

Edit: I no longer care

Edited by ScottSmith

This will not happen. Lets keep playing on a world which will no longer have any materials because people do not understand the server rules. " Please re plant trees after cutting them down and also remove all blocks" Also the x-rayers wiped out most of the Diamonds from this map and no one can find anything thus making the playing field unfair to those that are new to the server. So it would be best to just accept that Calvus pays for the server and what he says goes on here. ( Plus he's an admin and a new map = BIGGER AND BETTER IDEAS <3 )

P.s Also making a new base gives you something to do for a while till it gets destroyed by the Rangers.

Edited by Luke Nukem

ts;dr

If you ask for things like that you need to have a reason. Map reset is part of the game. Just rebuild your sandcastle and wait for it to be destroyed again. When someone destroys, it start over. And repeat until you notice that building sandcastles is useless, boring and stupid.

Edit : ”Then do it now”

Its not 21st of April.

Edited by TechnoNegro

We have to renew everything from time to time. Give players a clean slate, and new opportunities. We always upload the old map backup on this forum (see pinned topic) in case you want to save your building achievements.

Then do it now so we can start on a new base

Be patient, its in less that a week, it will be on weekend

We have to renew everything from time to time. Give players a clean slate, and new opportunities. We always upload the old map backup on this forum (see pinned topic) in case you want to save your building achievements.

Then do it now so we can start on a new base

One person asking for something that might affect more than himself is being quite selfish. First it will take till the 21st to get around everyone to agree, so just spend the last days in Minecraftia chilling out, maxing. relaxing all cool and all shooting some b ball outside of your dirt mansion, but when a couple of guys from Rangers that are up to no good start TnT'ing in your neighbourhood. Don't get in the fight just run. :3

Hey dude,

The worlds run a lot longer now that we've upgraded - before it was being reset every month or so to keep up with all the updates to the client. Whilst it can be annoying to lose all that you've got, a map refresh does a lot for the server and if you set up base within the first 48 hours, you'll be in a better position to rule the server. Give it a week or so and we'll more than likely have more stuff than we have need for, so give me a shout and I'll give you out some building mats and such.

do you know when the old map will be uploaded i would like to save the city of atlantis it is amazing

and i dont want my hard work going to waist

do you know when the old map will be uploaded i would like to save the city of atlantis it is amazing

and i dont want my hard work going to waist

Tomorrow evening.