Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival population

I live in the United States to be more exact i live in New york State. I get home at 3:00 PM i usually go to the forums then head on ZS, I get into the server and would you look at that, about 30-20 players on right now. A lot of players and tons of fun to have.

I play for a couple hours i notice that at 3:00PM theres 20-30 players.

At 5:00PM some days it gets to 25-35 players on or other days it gets to 25-15 players on.

At 6:00PM heres the wierd part i notice the population declines extremely fast and goes to about 15-5 players on.

Then at 7:00PM(dinner time for me) I eat dinner, i come back which will be at 7:30PM and theres about 10-0 players on then 30 minutes later theres about 5-0 players on.

Now if there are americans living near NewYork You should get off your outdoors ass, come inside, sitdown on your lazy chair and come to ZS.

But im usually up till 10:00PM and i like to play ZS all nights some times. Although by the time its 7:00 there is hardly anyone on.

Either its a conspiracy theory or i play ZS too much or we are losing some players(it wasnt always like this)

I live in the United States to be more exact i live in New york State. I get home at 3:00 PM i usually go to the forums then head on ZS, I get into the server and would you look at that, about 30-20 players on right now. A lot of players and tons of fun to have.

I play for a couple hours i notice that at 3:00PM theres 20-30 players.

At 5:00PM some days it gets to 25-35 players on or other days it gets to 25-15 players on.

At 6:00PM heres the wierd part i notice the population declines extremely fast and goes to about 15-5 players on.

Then at 7:00PM(dinner time for me) I eat dinner, i come back which will be at 7:30PM and theres about 10-0 players on then 30 minutes later theres about 5-0 players on.

Now if there are americans living near NewYork You should get off your outdoors ass, come inside, sitdown on your lazy chair and come to ZS.

But im usually up till 10:00PM and i like to play ZS all nights some times. Although by the time its 7:00 there is hardly anyone on.

Either its a conspiracy theory or i play ZS too much or we are losing some players(it wasnt always like this)

Simple answer: we're an European server. Your afternoon is past-midnight for us ;)