Mr. Green Gaming

Balmung - Application

Balmung

Gameserver: Team Fortress 2 Arena and Payload

Country of origin: Britainnia

Link to Steam Community profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hirasaka

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

For those who know and those who don't, I'm Balmung and I've hanging around the community for around 3 years, I've previously applied for admin on several occasions and for several game servers, once successful to TF2, In that brief period of time I felt like I performed to the best of my abilities, leaving that position was probably my biggest mistake, However I don't want this to be considered a 'take me back' kind of application but instead a fresh application as I'm not the same person as I was 2 years ago.

But what has changed since then and now? I'm much more of a mature person I've cooled down a lot in regards to getting easily angered and I'm confident that others would be able to agree with me on this. I have a pure love for the TF2 servers I'm really interested in the goings on and have been trying to put forward many players points of view who don't use the forums in the recent server Re-structure.

I'm extremely dedicated and I've often shown this by trying to get the Payload servers kick started every day if they're empty or an a low player count, I think the admins currently do a good job and I can understand it is the exam season for many but it often seems like they're not around at some of the crucial times, I'd like to offer a helping to hand to them and relieve them by helping lessen they're workload.

I'm really good at player interaction and I'm friendly with everyone in the server, no matter how rude they may be, This is a great quality and one that I personally feel is essential to be a good admin.

There are times though when the serious side needs to kick in, If a player is wrong-doing I'll make sure they know that I'm aware of what they're doing and need to stop so that no further action is needed, Those who seek to cheat will receive the divine punishment and where possible Demo's of their unfavourable antics will be recorded.

I'd like to say thanks for the consideration of this application and for those who have taken the time to read it and any of you guys who wish me luck, It's really appreciated.

~Balmung

First off good luck.

Secondly, and please don't take this as me telling TC what to do, i've known Balmung for quite a while, and gamed with him for most of that. Over the last year, at least, he has matured as a person, both ingame and in real life, and it is extremely rare that he jumps to conclusions, fails to look at evidence or makes an unfair decision. He was the main reason i started playing TF2 regularly and also the person who introduced me to the Mr. Green community and TF2 servers. Since the restructure topic was made, Balmung kept talking to me on steam asking me to get on the Payload / control point server to try and get some people on so that others would also join until eventually Balmung and myself could leave. He succeeded several times, one of which i wasn't able to join but he invited Clavus and 3 other Admins, most of which joined, and he got the server full on more than one occasion just by himself, or with help from myself or other regular players who joined even though there were only 1 or 2 people on. I'm not saying that Balmung is the only person actually trying with the server, many of the regular players are, but Balmung goes out of his way to try and populate the server to a point where the games are enjoyable and filled with both Mr. Green members and other random players.

• 2 weeks later...