New Vegas

Fallout: New Vegas  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is it worth it?

• Totally.
    • Not really.
    • I don't know.
    • I don't care.
    • Yes but don't play it on a console fag.

IT'S ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GAMES I'VE EVER PLAYED!!!!!!

I HAD SO MUCH FUN MAKING A WHOLE STORY OUT OF IT!!!!!!

MY MAIN CHARACTER HAD A DRUG PROBLEM AFTER A WHILE... EVERYDAY SHE HAD TO TAKE CATEYE AND MEDEX AND AND IT GREW WORSE AND WORSE AND one day she didn't had any in stock and it drove her CRAZY and on some field she had enough of it and attempted to commit suicide... it nearly worked but she managed to creep back to the little house she and Boone were staying... this part made me cry of anger, I felt along with her so much.

But the most emotional part was when at one point, I wanted to enter The Legion territory to do deals with them, but at the boundaries, Boone (who I'd traveled with for almost my whole journey that far) told me "Sorry, but if you want to do it, do it without me, I ain't doing business with them." and I told Boone "Okay... go then."

I felt really bad and I got into trouble with the Legion almost immediately. After that I killed EVERY Legion-member, wiped out their entire city out of pure anger. After all that, I returned to Boone's hometown to ask if he wanted to join me again. It was a relief for him to say "Yes." I CRIED SOOOOOO HARD!!!

IT'S ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GAMES I'VE EVER PLAYED!!!!!!

I HAD SO MUCH FUN MAKING A WHOLE STORY OUT OF IT!!!!!!

MY MAIN CHARACTER HAD A DRUG PROBLEM AFTER A WHILE... EVERYDAY SHE HAD TO TAKE CATEYE AND MEDEX AND AND IT GREW WORSE AND WORSE AND one day she didn't had any in stock and it drove her CRAZY and on some field she had enough of it and attempted to commit suicide... it nearly worked but she managed to creep back to the little house she and Boone were staying... this part made me cry of anger, I felt along with her so much.

But the most emotional part was when at one point, I wanted to enter The Legion territory to do deals with them, but at the boundaries, Boone (who I'd traveled with for almost my whole journey that far) told me "Sorry, but if you want to do it, do it without me, I ain't doing business with them." and I told Boone "Okay... go then."

I felt really bad and I got into trouble with the Legion almost immediately. After that I killed EVERY Legion-member, wiped out their entire city out of pure anger. After all that, I returned to Boone's hometown to ask if he wanted to join me again. It was a relief for him to say "Yes." I CRIED SOOOOOO HARD!!!

bieber_wtf_by_4swords120-d39usrh.png

WHAT A WEIRD F*CKED UP GAME

Its a fun game.

Protip:

<spoiler> Dont follow the big guys and the main quest that much, NCR and Legion, they suck both. </spoiler>

oh, that spoler tag thingy does not work that way here, well. does not matter, you would have clicked it anyways.

Edited by TechnoNegro