Mr. Green Gaming

zs_scrapyard

====== ScrapYard ======

Another nice ZS quality map by me.

=== Map Features ===

- 1 Health charger.

- 1 Deadly trap.

- Blocked zombie spawn (avoid spawnkilling by humans).

- Some health vials around the map.

- Both ground and air nodes everywhere.

- And more...

====================

Screens:

63ef71e6035c18ce0a94f2e2237f922b.jpg

925224e4511e086f1d8709b3ba0d011f.jpg

891f9cb40db51b438de571b181b1f43c.jpg

Note: The map might be a bit of FPS down on the humans spawn due to low pc specifications. But thats not everywhere.

I hope you like the map.

DOWNLOAD!

Looks like a great map, ignore what sneed said we need less props..... today Aiur shot a prop at me i jumped over it, hit the person behind me and i was laughing so hard but then the person aiur killed shot a prop at me from behind and killed me.

/me is a master prop hater.

P.S. Sneed love the signature

BloodGuard I think my epic wooden cabin clears out this problem. Since I have made a small phys explosion and when that happens the wooden cabin explodes on small pieces. That will give you alot of launchable props.

EDIT: And yes there are props outside.

Tested.

Great map yet again. But there's one major flaw:

post-3-1240165910_thumb.jpg

That's 1024x768 (although windowed) on a quad-core, HD4850 powered machine. 21 fps is just unacceptable with that (my lowest when rendering whole zs_stormier_v1 is 50 fps). I suggest you cut down on the props, maybe even take away the whole central building and turn it into one brush, and remove one of the small water lakes.

No lagg here... I do have some minor fps drops though, around 50.

Depends on where you stand. I took a position in which I could practically see the whole map. Plus, if I get lower than 50 fps it means people with slower computers (which are the vast majority) will not be able to play properly.

There is only 1 spot where the fps goes down and thats the human spawn (i dont think ppls are going to camp on their spawn.) The water texture is ep2 water_riverbed_3 or something like that.

I bought a new pc a month ago so I played almost all my maps with 20-25 fps and that was pretty playable.

Only 1 map was impossible to play on. That was zs_storm_v1 (compile with ep2 engine) believe it or not i had 2-5 FPS (with 1 word, screenshots)

This map cannot be perfectly optimized but i think its pretty playable.

• 2 months later...