Mr. Green Gaming

theres to many hackers

http://forums.left4g...eporting-topic/ in case you have any proof.

those people i was talking about dont show up on the map and the have arm length hacks one killed me from 50 blocks away and i have extremly fast internet

ask any one end game are hackes and there making every one on the server leave

Get proof then, record it, screenshot it, do whatever. We can't ban them on your or anyone else's words. If they don't show up on the map that's because they have purchased the cloak ability found on the GC shop page.

ok i cant video them because i dont have a screen recorder they kill me too fast for me to take a screen shot but all i have to say if u want to keep the server alive with many factions for people to have fun with dont ban them but tell them to stop killing every one they kill every one they never get off because they have no outside life so people cant play and have fun just make them have a raiding limit. then people could live for more than 2 seconds and it only takes one of them to kill 10 people with iron and diamond armor i say there hacking but i know u cant go on my word but they even said to me that they go on servers to end them ur choice. u can have ur server only have 5 people on it or a server constantly full. because it has the potential to be full all the time. they are achieving there goal i can tell.its up to u guys to keep ur server alive.

ok i cant video them because i dont have a screen recorder they kill me too fast for me to take a screen shot but all i have to say if u want to keep the server alive with many factions for people to have fun with dont ban them but tell them to stop killing every one they kill every one they never get off because they have no outside life so people cant play and have fun just make them have a raiding limit. then people could live for more than 2 seconds and it only takes one of them to kill 10 people with iron and diamond armor i say there hacking but i know u cant go on my word but they even said to me that they go on servers to end them ur choice. u can have ur server only have 5 people on it or a server constantly full. because it has the potential to be full all the time. they are achieving there goal i can tell.its up to u guys to keep ur server alive.

I... didn't understand what you said here. Someone translate, please? :V

It says: "The BanHammer has spoken!" when banned on a MineCraft server, not the BanMonitor.

10hw1fq.jpg

Ban monitor it is!

Greens, just download fraps, walk up to their base and record them using reach hack. Then upload it in the ban section, job done :V

Edited by Dr.Minky