Mr. Green Gaming

New map?!

dont blame me now but i talk serious now

i dont give a fuck about players losing thier items when we get a new map i actually dont give a shit

heres a few things i found when i was walking for like 12 min

-destroyed Ruins x 32

-1x1 Towers x 64

-big holes in ground x 2 7x7 Holes

-griefed Areas

-no /spawn

-many xrayers

-pkers

-spawnkillers

-hackers

-noobs

is it too much to ask for a fresh start PLEASE <3

i apology for my langague just tired of grieforz

>.>

Ruins and holes are the most fun part of faction wars, and do you really think all the spawnkillers and their ilk will just magically disappear when a new map starts?

yes i do sir.

i just joined and i got killed like 12 times

Exactly, you haven't been here long enough then, spawn killing occurs every map, everyone is at their most vulnerable at the start of new maps. Although a new map would be nice.

Ruins and holes are the most fun part of faction wars, and do you really think all the spawnkillers and their ilk will just magically disappear when a new map starts?

yes i do sir.

Exactly, you haven't been here long enough then, spawn killing occurs every map, everyone is at their most vulnerable at the start of new maps. Although a new map would be nice.

i agree with you a new map would be GREAT so every 1 can feel the Harmony

and maybe get a proper spawn ...

yes i do sir.

At the end of June when summer starts and when there's less work for people that go to university or college :D

Edited by Mathijs1996

yes i do sir.

At the end of June when summer starts and when there's less work for people that go to university or college :D

well i dont see what this have to do with the subject :-P

Minecraft 1.0: November 18, 2011.

Minecraft 1.1: January 12, 2012. (1 month, 25 days)

Minecraft 1.2: March 1, 2012. (1 month, 20 days)

Today: May 23, 2012. (2 month, 23 days)

Update should be any time now

But the next update won't come until the mod api thing is finshed which judging by the snap shots is a long way off.

Yeah I like videos that cut to the point.

There are some other cool features from previous snapshots. The most notable for me being the ABILITY TO HIDE CHAT. Jesus christ minecraft.nl will be so much more enjoyable.

Less wicked-awesome features include:

Cocoa Pods (plant on jungle trees, grows into cocoa)

Named Blocks (Oak, Birch, Jungle and Spruce (ithink) wood, heiroglyphic sandstone, smooth sandstone etc)

Pyramids (and sand NPC villages, explorable, contain loots and traps, and a decent amount of TNT)

Silk Touch (allows picking up of ice and glass panes again)

Fixed ladder collision issues.

4 different wood colours (stacking issues say whatttt)

Return of the 8 gold block golden apple (Super buff apple, gives you lots of resistances to fire and damage and regen)

Super smooth biomes, fixes to 'flat' terrain.

Dispensers push out liquid, leaving bucket when activated (so you can make lava traps or fire extinguishers)

And with the Modding API (distant by the sounds of it) the server and client will be separated. Now I don't really know what that even means but it allows you to invite friends to your SP game without any hassle or server set up.

There's more, but those are the first to mind and thus probably the coolest.