Mr. Green Gaming

Pvp relogging glitch

AliasAr

• 1 month later...

I'll call this bad luck, altough is it even possible to fix this ? It isn't the fault of the pvp-relogging system, the server crashes sometimes.

Maybe make it so that the pvp relogging plugin resets its logs after every startup

It does? PvP relog has no effect if it's the server that crashes.

I was pvping and hit i someone but he don't hit me and than i got kicked for spamming because i typt f c f without a / and when i relog i was dead for pvplogging. But is that possible? And i dont was a pvplogger

That has happened to me as well in the past. It is rather...... unexpected.

what i think is we should only have the npc fropping plugin and maybe make ti so that plugin drops ur power... not the other one because that way it only has an effect in combat when theres actualy someone there to hit u... also this allows for 'tactical logging' or logging in someones base so that you may hide and wait for them to come back when u disapear from the map which is great exept this plugin makes u wait a long long time before u can... also reduce the no damage time when u login also for this same reason.

what i think is we should only have the npc fropping plugin and maybe make ti so that plugin drops ur power... not the other one because that way it only has an effect in combat when theres actualy someone there to hit u... also this allows for 'tactical logging' or logging in someones base so that you may hide and wait for them to come back when u disapear from the map which is great exept this plugin makes u wait a long long time before u can... also reduce the no damage time when u login also for this same reason.

We had this plugin a while ago, it was extremely unstable and I know that I even found a duping glitch with that plugin. Mayby we have to see if the updated version is any better cause the current plugin doesn't help that much. I've seen that plugin on other servers recently and it runs pretty well so I think it's patched.