Mr. Green Gaming

GC idea: Weekly giveaway!

Lots of people spend their greencoins towards different things in the MTA server. Why not have a little bit of fun with it?

Basically, all of the GC that's spent towards things can go into a huge pool. At the end of the week, an admin (probably Bin or SDK?) will pick a random person, somebody who contributed to the pool of greencoins.

All of this would have to be coded, but I think it'll be a little bit of fun.

I dont get the idea

Basically what he's trying to say is make a 'lottery' on the MTA server.

People buy shit with GC all the time (maps, modshop, spawn-change etc) and all the GC that is spent on these items could go into like a bank which stores all the data (collects GC). And at the end of the week all of that GC would go to a lucky person.

Not sure if want..

You are just unable to get them yourself. Thats why you had had this "great" idea.

Just get some skill and get them like any other.

Or donate

You have no idea...

If you've never played on MTA or know what goes on over these, shut the fuck up.

Chill man!

There might be people who also play different servers like TF2, Gmod or MC. Let's say a person who plays on one of those servers and just joins MTA, he gets all the pool of GC and buys all the advantages on other servers (basically by advatages I mean upgrades like "Flying medic" or "Pyro disguise" in TF2) which really allow the player have his game going easier.

Speaking of TF2, you can get greencoins THERE faster than you do get on MTA. And TF2 is Free2play. Just get steam and download the game and you have lots of possibilities to get lots of greencoins man!

So yeah, not gonna repeat how bad this idea is. Just better download TF2 which is really fun and pretty easy to get GC at. :)

Edited by Mr. Darkness

You are just unable to get them yourself. Thats why you had had this "great" idea.

Or donate

You have no idea...

If you've never played on MTA or know what goes on over these, shut the fuck up.

Just because I don't live in america doesn't mean I don't know what a dollar is.

Think about that analogy for a moment.

Or donate

You have no idea...

Chill man!

There might be people who also play different servers like TF2, Gmod or MC. Let's say a person who plays on one of those servers and just joins MTA, he gets all the pool of GC and buys all the advantages on other servers (basically by advatages I mean upgrades like "Flying medic" or "Pyro disguise" in TF2) which really allow the player have his game going easier.

Speaking of TF2, you can get greencoins THERE faster than you do get on MTA. And TF2 is Free2play. Just get steam and download the game and you have lots of possibilities to get lots of greencoins man!

So yeah, not gonna repeat how bad this idea is. Just better download TF2 which is really fun and pretty easy to get GC at. :)

This post has nothing to do with a get-rich-quick scheme. It's just a way of giving back to one lucky person per week.

Or donate

You have no idea...

Just because I don't live in america doesn't mean I don't know what a dollar is.

Think about that analogy for a moment.

How's that relevant?

The relevancy lies in him meaning he knows the concept of both green coins and MTA. As do I, though I've never played MTA.

Perhaps people will take to your ideas more if you were a little less obtuse?

Slight change: This will only be available to those who are regular MTA players. People who play MTA regularly know who those regulars are.

I don't see how I'm being obtuse.

Edited by besweeet

people who play MTA regular always end up in top 5 in races getting greencoins. (altrough it's quiet hard for a beginner to get anything aside achievements)

getting 10-40(?) coins each race you win is quiet descent imo.

Edited by hulpje

The relevancy lies in him meaning he knows the concept of both green coins and MTA. As do I, though I've never played MTA.

Slight change: This will only be available to those who are regular MTA players. People who play MTA regularly know who those regulars are.

3Kings5.png

And who decides who's a 'Regular' This idea could be feasible if it was widely Avaliable to ALL MTA players and was only a fraction of what the total pot of GC was, E.g 1/10th of the total. Personally I'm not sure how many Greencoins things cost on MTA but from what I've heard theres alot more buying but of cheaper products, I'm also assuming here that the pot money comes from MTA products only.