Mr. Green Gaming

Guild Wars 2

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own GW2 ?

• Yes
    • No
    • NOT YET!!

Guys, I ordered Guild Wars 2 because it looks pretty neat. Not big into MMO's, but the fact that there's no monthly fees made me decide to purchase it.

I don't know a whole lot about GW2, but I do know that you are bound (in WvWvW) to the world you pick first. Seeing the (early access) release is tomorrow already, wouldn't it be a good idea to decide on a world to join?

Guys, I ordered Guild Wars 2 because it looks pretty neat. Not big into MMO's, but the fact that there's no monthly fees made me decide to purchase it.

I don't know a whole lot about GW2, but I do know that you are bound (in WvWvW) to the world you pick first. Seeing the (early access) release is tomorrow already, wouldn't it be a good idea to decide on a world to join?

Hey dude, errrm if you read the other threads I think we are situated in Magus Falls if you want to role with the Prodiguild? We will be focusing more on WvW as a guild rather than PvE seeing as WvW offers more of a team effort in battles which will be involved with the group idea which holds different classes such as Ranger, Necro, Guardian etc...

I'm glad to see that you have bought it, it's going to be awesome to play with you lot.

"Magus Falls" is not on the server/worlds list. But the reading the first page it's pretty obvious it's gonna be Ring of Fire. I'll think about joining the guild. I can't promise I'm going to be very active the coming period, since school is starting soon.

I hear you dude, PvE server is Magus Falls.

Hmmm I will be active at night mainly seeing as me second year of Diploma starts on the 10th so I will be fairly busy with that, contact Minky for further information if you're interested.

"Magus Falls" is not on the server/worlds list. But the reading the first page it's pretty obvious it's gonna be Ring of Fire. I'll think about joining the guild. I can't promise I'm going to be very active the coming period, since school is starting soon.

Hmmm I will be active at night mainly seeing as me second year of Diploma starts on the 10th so I will be fairly busy with that, contact Minky for further information if you're interested.

Magus Falls doesn't exist. We will most likely be playing on Ring of Fire.

Magus Falls doesn't exist. We will most likely be playing on Ring of Fire.

It does exist... -_-http://wiki.guildwar...iki/Magus_Falls

Magus Falls does not appear to be explorable in the initial release of Guild Wars 2, however its name appears on the world map. ... K den Arenanet, well it's my homeworld, but on the map you can't explore it -_-

Edited by Luke Nukem

@Hundred :

It's different from WoW, the point isn't to XP as fast as possible and reach lvl 80, it's about exploring the world, do dynamic quests while you're exploring, following your personnal story etc

I find the griding system less repetitive than in WoW or other classic MMOs, you still kill tons of monster/bandits, but the quests that ask you to do that are more subtile than the "Fedex quests" (aka "kill 150 bears and bring me their fur plskthxbai ).

@Hundred :

It's different from WoW, the point isn't to XP as fast as possible and reach lvl 80, it's about exploring the world, do dynamic quests while you're exploring, following your personnal story etc

I find the griding system less repetitive than in WoW or other classic MMOs, you still kill tons of monster/bandits, but the quests that ask you to do that are more subtile than the "Fedex quests" (aka "kill 150 bears and bring me their fur plskthxbai ).

Ya now it's "Clean the swamp and throw mortalshells on the slimes plsthxbai". And that AWESUM.