Mr. Green Gaming

Anticheat-plugin issues

Arild_

Today I and several others have innocently been bothered by the new anti-cheat plugin. So far today, I've gotten one warning and a kick or two for doing nothing else than eating and walking, which was caused by the hunger bar being bugged and getting reset almost instantly after eating melons. This has been confirmed by several other players on the server and I've not experienced this before today. Examples are people getting warnings from anticheat while eating, like written above. I've also been kicked by your plugin in the middle of a raid, doing nothing else than just fighting some armorless guys with my sword and bow, making me lose a full set of enchanted diamond armor in addition to a high lv enchanted diamond sword without doing anything against the rules. I got no other mods installed then optifine, which has so far not given me any trouble. During the last hour before writing this, I've also seen several other complaints about similar events in the chat, like people getting kicked for eating, swimming and other innocent actions etc. If this is caused by your new plugin, please have a look on this if you're an admin as this is really annoying.

Edited by Arild_

Today I and several others have innocently been bothered by the new anti-cheat plugin. So far today, I've gotten one warning and a kick or two for doing nothing else than eating and walking, which was caused by the hunger bar being bugged and getting reset almost instantly after eating melons. This has been confirmed by several other players on the server and I've not experienced this before today. Examples are people getting warnings from anticheat while eating, like written above. I've also been kicked by your plugin in the middle of a raid, doing nothing else than just fighting some armorless guys with my sword and bow, making me lose a full set of enchanted diamond armor in addition to a high lv enchanted diamond sword without doing anything against the rules. I got no other mods installed then optifine, which has so far not given me any trouble. During the last hour before writing this, I've also seen several other complaints about similar events in the chat, like people getting kicked for eating, swimming and other innocent actions etc. If this is caused by your new plugin, please have a look on this if you're an admin as this is really annoying.

I can appreciate it's annoying dude, but just bear with us it should be sorted soon.

In regards to the warnings, don't worry. You can only be banned by an admin/x-ray plug in. So even if you do get kicked I won't be busting down your doors with my fap axe. No wait wrong tool. Ban hammer.

Yes, that might be an idea. If I remember right, this new anticheat plugin came a few days ago, and that's also when the problems with the hunger bar started. As mentioned in the hunger bar topic, it almost makes it impossible to play on the server due to problems with regaining health and hunger.