Mr. Green Gaming

got banned ??

I can't find myself on your banpage. So dont know why i am banned.

1. Hello my in game name is niko3757.

2. got banned just 10 min ago

3. The server i played on was Play.Minecraft.nl

4. I dont know who was banning me, because i dont know what i did worng

5. I dont really know why i am banned from this server.

6. The reason why i shall be unbanned is - I was playing on this server before i got banned, and i think this is one of the best server i ever played on. and ive played on other server Fx. ZS for 4 Years now and i get banned for "xray (or simelar cheat) Abuse!" Wtf?? i was eating and it kept saying u got a warning and got kicked for eating and xray wtf? i dont use xray

and if some 1 is using xray its the Faction "LoneWolves"

AFAIK the anticheat plug-in that kicks you is a totally separate from the x-ray plug in that bans you. The two have no cross talk and don't affect your ban.

That being said, anticheat seems to be on the fritz today. Clavus can check the logs and will be able to say for definite whether you were x-raying or not. I'll let him know tomorrow to check it out so you should have your response soon :)

i understand that..

How ever i did not use xray...

Done is Done and i cant do anything about it and if u wanna trust a Log's Word you do that but i did not use xray...

however i know i dont get unban

But unfortuneatley its sad that you guys think that i use xray and i think that it is unfair that other people can get away with it Example " Glitch Xray , Duping , EnderPearl Bug , Walking Though walls w. a ender pearl , pvp aimbot , Other people that know where u are when they dont follow you , Hackers "

They get a chance to get unbanned but i dont..?

and i was the 1 who was so Excited to the new map and the 1.3 Update

Other words : You guys can **** off if u belive that " No offence"

EDIT: You guys Dissapoints me No offence

Edited by Gunslinger
But unfortuneatley its sad that you guys think that i use xray and i think that it is unfair that other people can get away with it Example " Glitch Xray , Duping , EnderPearl Bug , Walking Though walls w. a ender pearl , pvp aimbot , Other people that know where u are when they dont follow you , Hackers "

No, everyone gets caught eventually, just like you did.

well it must be an error because i dont use xray >.>

If Clavus replies in the way that he already has done on here, it means that he's likely double checked the evidence and you were undoubtedly xraying.