Mr. Green Gaming

You're in the club and this guy slaps your girlfriends ass

Sneed

Smash my glass on the bar and stab his fucking face ...

Been there done that whats next?

And get your ass handed to you because it totally isn't obvious what you are planning to do when you smash your glass.

But if you DO manage to stab him, enjoy your assrape in jail :V

EDIT: I'd chill with the nigga because he obviously enjoys quality ass, which I can appreciate, and we can have long talks about chicks with nice asses.

It's just a friendship waiting to happen.

Edited by Hundred2

I wouldn't oftenly go to a club with my girlfriend because this shit would always happen in clubs. Maybe rarely actually, but in this case I would only stand by my girlfriend oftenly kissing/hugging or just sitting somewhere while she has her head lying on my shouler. Then no one would actually come. Imo, this is the smartest way to make people understand she has her hart given to me... unless there are some perverts. But those perverts deserve a broken glass stabbed in their face like terminator would do, with a reason: I was defending someone who I love.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

I wouldn't oftenly go to a club with my girlfriend because this shit would always happen in clubs. Maybe rarely actually, but in this case I would only stand by my girlfriend oftenly kissing/hugging or just sitting somewhere while she has her head lying on my shouler. Then no one would actually come. Imo, this is the smartest way to make people understand she has her hart given to me... unless there are some perverts. But those perverts deserve a broken glass stabbed in their face like terminator would do, with a reason: I was defending someone who I love.

*sniff* so beautiful.

Not like people really care if you "gave her your heart" if the guy wants to molest her.

and terminator's plan would end up in getting his own ass kicked.

Im sorry son.

Also Zunz, join the club.

Edited by Hundred2