Mr. Green Gaming

You're in the club and this guy slaps your girlfriends ass

Sneed

Smash my glass on the bar and stab his fucking face ...

Been there done that whats next?

And get your ass handed to you because it totally isn't obvious what you are planning to do when you smash your glass.

Seriously what the fuck? How would you know what my intentions are? take you're pshyco analysis somewhere else kiddo , you have no idea who is on the other end of the line..

And get your ass handed to you because it totally isn't obvious what you are planning to do when you smash your glass.

Seriously what the fuck? How would you know what my intentions are? take you're pshyco analysis somewhere else kiddo , you have no idea who is on the other end of the line..

Are you threatening me, or bragging about your violent nature?

How cute.

Anyhow, imagine if you did break your glass, last time I checked a glass being smashed to pieces makes a very distinctive sound, one that attracts attention.

The black guy looks at where the sound came from, and sees you staring at him with a broken glass in your hands, you ofc looking all "tough guy plz be scared of me".

Even the dumbest human on earth can guess what your intentions are.

Are you threatening me, or bragging about your violent nature?

How cute.

Anyhow, imagine if you did break your glass, last time I checked a glass being smashed to pieces makes a very distinctive sound, one that attracts attention.

The black guy looks at where the sound came from, and sees you staring at him with a broken glass in your hands, you ofc looking all "tough guy plz be scared of me".

Even the dumbest human on earth can guess what your intentions are.

What the fuck does it matter it's gonna make a sound, A FIGHT IS ALWAYS NOISY even if it wasn't security is very fast unless its out of sight from others...

And have you ever been in a fight?

''The black guy looks at where the sound came from, and sees you staring at him with a broken glass in your hands'' How much time would you think would be between smashing and stabbing? You think i'd give him a chance to turn around? Retaliation is instant

Lol im done fucking queers who have never ever set foot in a night club or been in a fight,talking like they know it all . Fucking nosey kids

Edited by terminator

I think I speak for all of us terminator: Fuck off, and leave L4G alone, you're just an aggressive fool who thinks he's cool. So please, do us all a favour and get out of our lives and go somewhere where people like you can multiply and fester alone, and nobody has to listen to your verbal excretions

Now now, you don't have to put it that directly.

True, terminator has a bad mouth, acts like a stuck up emo kid and is trolling alot, but that is no reason to say that he must go. If you don't like someone, ignore him, simple.

Or ask clavus to make something that blocks other users post, so you won't see them post.

I think I speak for all of us terminator: Fuck off, and leave L4G alone, you're just an aggressive fool who thinks he's cool. So please, do us all a favour and get out of our lives and go somewhere where people like you can multiply and fester alone, and nobody has to listen to your verbal excretions

If he tries to troll you, troll back.

Simple.

or ignore like Reap3r said.

Edited by Quert