Mr. Green Gaming

Ponies mod

still don't get why people think ponies are gay >_> maybe people are just saying that because they are unsure if others think they are enought manly for them :P

Rainbow flag and unicorns are symbols of homosexualism. That's why. Although haters don't find any other reason to dislike MLP and brony community (I don't like just some part of brony community, so i'm an example there are some reasons different from "Gay and fag". I've got nothing to the show, and if you want to start a flame war with me, send me a message, I don't want this thread to go offtopic).

P.S.: Most of non-broneis also fnd this somewhat unnormal to watch a show which "theoreticly" is for people at every age, but to be honest it's just for kids. So yeah, you can also meet people calling your pedophiles etc.

Edited by Qror

still don't get why people think ponies are gay >_> maybe people are just saying that because they are unsure if others think they are enought manly for them :P

Rainbow flag and unicorns are symbols of homosexualism. That's why. Although haters don't find any other reason to dislike MLP and brony community (I don't like just some part of brony community, so i'm an example there are some reasons different from "Gay and fag". I've got nothing to the show, and if you want to start a flame war with me, send me a message, I don't want this thread to go offtopic).

P.S.: Most of non-broneis also fnd this somewhat unnormal to watch a show which "theoreticly" is for people at every age, but to be honest it's just for kids. So yeah, you can also meet people calling your pedophiles etc.

i admit that its weird to watch show made for little girls, but i like it and i don't find wrong to watch it

i just don't like people saying its gay and fag since they know nothing about it...

I've asked people this before but I haven't got a straight answer...

What attracts you to ponies? What is it about, what does it mean, what is the point?

I feel it's just because I'm getting old, like if I was 20 when pokemon came out I wouldn't have understood it. But then even the Yogscast made sunshine of israpony.

I've asked people this before but I haven't got a straight answer...

What attracts you to ponies? What is it about, what does it mean, what is the point?

I feel it's just because I'm getting old, like if I was 20 when pokemon came out I wouldn't have understood it. But then even the Yogscast made sunshine of israpony.

Shouldn't we just close this thread? I mean, avarge bronies follow some simple rules like:

"Watching MLP makes you awesome, but people who hate it should calm down, it's just a show"

"Someone has a different opinion on MLP than you do? TROLL! HATER!"

"Oh this forum has no MLP threads in it. Better Flood it with stupid references and quotes so people will like it"

"I just spammed your mail with brony stuff so you can like it, why do you hate me?!"

"I'll change my nick, avatar, spray, in-game title and profile so they will be brontastic. OMG anti-bronies = attention whores"

Obviously there some examples that don't follow these rules, and haters are mostly people who never watched the show so yup, we don't want another war here.

Edited by Qror