Mr. Green Gaming

New zombie?

Lol pistol penis XD

Probably a problem with your graphicscard/drivers.

Had to make a second post <.< well i dont know when i play for like 1 hour or so my game freezes for 15-20 seconds then all the graphics are messed up but nothing happend when this happend XD

Probably a problem with your graphicscard/drivers.

Had to make a second post <.< well i dont know when i play for like 1 hour or so my game freezes for 15-20 seconds then all the graphics are messed up but nothing happend when this happend XD

Still it could be your graphicscard.

Big 'lol' for the Killa.at screenshot .... Also, cow ..what did you eat for breakfast ? You look .... blue-ish XD ..

I think the video card could be the problem, are you OCing it? Maybe update drivers ? Give details about your video card ...

i darent OC my graphics card, for fear of death from my dad, i can, but i dont want to

Big 'lol' for the Killa.at screenshot .... Also, cow ..what did you eat for breakfast ? You look .... blue-ish XD ..

I think the video card could be the problem, are you OCing it? Maybe update drivers ? Give details about your video card ...

its not what i ate its what robo tried to do to me before we were married, he made me blue him, qhile i was blowing him i noticed i started to turn blue and i continued to blue him and right before he was gonna explode i stopped blowing and thats what made my clothes all white LOL

its not what i ate its what robo tried to do to me before we were married, he made me blue him, qhile i was blowing him i noticed i started to turn blue and i continued to blue him and right before he was gonna explode i stopped blowing and thats what made my clothes all white LOL

all of that is 100% true.

all of that is 100% true.

I second that honey