⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Item Duping and You

Much like cocaine, the craze of duplicating items such as diamonds and TNT has spread across our fine server like wildfire. Back room deals and sketchy guys in trench coats have made such items cheap and easy to come by. Thousands of people have been killed, banned, exploded, poisoned, and even worse, families have been torn apart by this new epidemic. So please, say no to duping.

"The thrill can kill."

Listen to Clint Eastwood, tell these dupers to take a hike.

Long story short, there's a bunch of asshats duplicating items on the server. These people have used these items to create massive craters in and around our base, as well as the server at large. What is being done about it?

Edited by AutomatedMoose

I'm not exactly sure, though I know it involves the Nodus Client and Freecam. A number of factions have done this, in fact, I was with Corby when he discovered over 7,000 diamonds in CnC's base. He'd likely know more about it.

That explains the massive TNT explosion that's been going around everywhere :/

These guys duped TNT too, there's definitely more people duping :c

Edited by Guest

The duping can be done with any freecam hack apparently, this is all I could find on

Now that I'm active on the server a lot more could we not install nocheat plus again? That seems to be the most recommended around the forums from what I can see. It stops a lot of the common problems I see.

And perhaps we could see if the new server can handle the orefubsucator (how however you spell it) again?

Edit: I believe this fixes it: Link

Edited by awesomeo_5000

I was searching for every dupe imaginable last night, which led me to register at bukkit and some shady hack forum. I'll keep an eye out when 1.3 is released - but we need as much participation from the community as possible. If you hear of a dupe, please pm me the link to where you found it or explain it to me via pm.

Anyone that leads to the direct prevention of a dupe the server is vulnerable to I'll send some gcs their way :)

I just wanted to say the bukkit R3 does not fix the dupingproblem.

They still can use infinite posions and infinite TNT this has to be stopped.

want to see what tnt did to our base?

2012-06-12_162704.png

and this is the stuff the damn dupers drop, The got only 1 potion each and the can still spamm tnt and potions

2012-06-12_162812.png

I just wanted to say the bukkit R3 does not fix the dupingproblem.

They still can use infinite posions and infinite TNT this has to be stopped.

want to see what tnt did to our base?

2012-06-12_162704.png

and this is the stuff the damn dupers drop, The got only 1 potion each and the can still spamm tnt and potions

2012-06-12_162812.png

How do you know that is duped though? I have like 4 of those swords all obtained legitimately. Well, maybe because of the End Xp farm, but still.