Mr. Green Gaming

New melee weapons for ZS

Well As usual it was about 7:00 and my thirst for ZS was still not done although nobody was on but me, so i got bored started talknig to some friends seeing what they were playing two of them were playing Noxious ZS and invited me i said what they hay its better then sitting in an empty server talking to myself. So i go in there see what its like....(Havent been there since i was a wee minge a couple weeks or days after gmod 10 came out). i go in there and im guessing you can predict my reaction Minges everywhere owning every body wasnt fun at all. A guy was spamming and acting badass so i killed him, then he started cursing at me while the admins were laughing histerically at his spam(Retarded, yes i know).

Positive: The only one thing i liked there that caught my attention was there melee weapons, they literally had A Shovel, Crowbar, Keyboard, Plank of wood, Sludgehammer, Hammer(With nails), Knife, the list goes on. But i thought they were hilarious to watch someone with a keyboard and a shovel wack a zombie till he dies.

I was thinking about trying to getting them implemented(or at least some of them) on Mr.green ZS, It would be hilarious to see a crowd of people beating a zombie with all sorts of weapons.

Afterwards i went back to mr.greens ZS and still no one there so i repopulated(i did not have sex...with a woman)I got The legendary Aiur and ...skate to come in and told them to invite people to repopulate(server got ten people).

Anyways Clavus or Ywa please look into this.

Im sorry but i just had to put this LOL

(=JS=)skatezoc: my gf

[Z.S.P]Cowchucker(

when i played on noxiousnet, they didn't have that system. i joined mr.green, because of all that new systems that came to noxious. i don't want mr.green becoming a copy of noxious. melee is fine as it is.

I do have a suggestion, replace only the models of the melee weapons.

when i played on noxiousnet, they didn't have that system. i joined mr.green, because of all that new systems that came to noxious. i don't want mr.green becoming a copy of noxious. melee is fine as it is.

I do have a suggestion, replace only the models of the melee weapons.

ooh, how about change the model of the knife to a wiimote, ive had that before but when i re-installed vista, i lost it :(

Hey everyone wouldn't it be just awesome if you could have the choice of a mele weapon,... yaaaaa!!!!!!! gooo go tator

And also, can you add a choice for kills or damage at the begining of each round,.... w00t w00t

And I have a question,.... how much GC can you get without donating,... ill make a topic soon but I got 3847 on 5/1/09 without donatig!!!!!!! B)B)B)

also agree with damien

there all great!!!!

Im smart well,... for a tator tot that is.