Mr. Green Gaming

Killed while AFK... by an admin

Ok I made this a longer post but then I messed up the attachment thing and had to rewrite the whole thing. So here goes:

I was AFK at a nether wart farm and then I come back to my computer to find I died. I go back to the farm and find some kind of explosion on my underground staircase, and my items are gone. Then a fellow player sends me this screen shot.

post-10062-0-05367700-1340590154_thumb.p

So...... Did I do something wrong? Is it against some rule to be AFK? The items I lost weren't too much of a loss and the farm is still there, and I'm not banned or anything, but I kinda want to know.

awesomeo is in a peacefull faction...

he probaly just was drunk and miswrote some command

Look at :

<awesomeo_5000> oops

This indicates he wasn't in his faction at that moment. But still as I said above.

It's not cause you're an admin you can't play the game anymore.

awesomeo is in a peacefull faction...

he probaly just was drunk and miswrote some command

Look at :

<awesomeo_5000> oops

This indicates he wasn't in his faction at that moment. But still as I said above.

It's not cause you're an admin you can't play the game anymore.

OMFG Dude.

He TELEPORTED to me with his admin powers. I was deep down under a lava lake in the nether and I was cloaked. You would need either xray or a one in a billion chance to find me. I don't call that legit playing. What I think is what happened is he killed he for doing something wrong or he did it by accident.

I'm not saying that Awesomeo shouldn't play. By all means he should be able to, he's worked hard making it better. But I don't think your scenario is what's happened. Look at the four admins: Clavus, Darkstar, Corby, and Awesomeo. None of those people play actually PvP much if any or are on a lot. I'm not saying they can't. I'm saying this is unusual.

I think it is quite clear the admin wrote 'oops' which could be considered as a mistake in the modern society?

I know he wrote oops but one thing makes me wonder: Right after that my friend KellyAnthony asked Awesomeo why that happened. According to him, Awesomeo didn't really explain it and just did "/me killed KellyAnthony" or something similar which would broadcast "* Awesomeo_5000 killed KellyAnthony" in the public chat.

I just want to know what's happening. I'm not complaining. I didn't lose much. I merely don't want to keep doing something if there's something that I'm not doing right.

Edited by 1111hidef1

Yeah my bad dude I didn't mean to slay you. There weren't any explosions involved? I was just nopush checking you (where you are immovable) and I dodnt realise I had force field on - I use different hack clients to see hack chats and capes but I generally have no idea what I'm doing. Now I'm usually in rangers to avoid any mishaps like these but for some reason I wasn't :( I've still got your stuff I'm my inventory and will drop it off today.

If you have virtual chest I could stick it there, or if you tell me roughly where your base is on dynmap I can put it in a chest.

Yeah my bad dude I didn't mean to slay you. There weren't any explosions involved? I was just nopush checking you (where you are immovable) and I dodnt realise I had force field on - I use different hack clients to see hack chats and capes but I generally have no idea what I'm doing. Now I'm usually in rangers to avoid any mishaps like these but for some reason I wasn't :( I've still got your stuff I'm my inventory and will drop it off today.

If you have virtual chest I could stick it there, or if you tell me roughly where your base is on dynmap I can put it in a chest.

Good to hear I'm in the clear (Hey that rhymes!)

On-topic: Uh my base is that "giant oreo" with the Mario picture on top you replaced the other day it's at -2132, 508 (x, z).

As for the explosion: IDK all I know is that there is an upside down crater and the bottom stairs are missing. No worries it's easily repaired.

Thanks. :D

Edited by 1111hidef1

111hidef1 was confused about the actions of a admin, makes a topic.

Awesomeo and 111hidef1 finish this peacefully, discussion was over.

And yet you guys still have to make the "ABOOSE" joke as if the OP was just whining about it without any kind of reason.

I cannot see the humor if it was a joke, you guys look like complete asshats now.

Edited by Hundred2

ABOOSE!!!!!

REMOVE HIS ADMIN POWARSSSSSSSssss!!! ;)

You meant it light heartedly, I understand, but let's just encourage anything at all, there are a lot of MC trolls who would love to jump on this. Discussion can be locked.