Mr. Green Gaming

Source Film Maker

MiF

Probably 3rd video attempt. Previous ones failed because I fucked up locks :<

Wow that's pretty damn good for third try I would say! Keep it up :D

Also. Steam gives me beta key one day before "releasing" it.... what.

If people want to do some projects with me, talk to me on steam :)

Depending on if I find a good person to work with, I'm thinking of starting an ongoing set of SFM videos, but more serious ones (not tf2 based or anything), like those short films you see

Well it would be nice to do something with somebody, but 1. I don't know if I have skills enough and 2. How are you planning to 'share' the same project? These files are tens of megabytes, so constantly uploading/downloading them would be slowish.

Well it would be nice to do something with somebody, but 1. I don't know if I have skills enough and 2. How are you planning to 'share' the same project? These files are tens of megabytes, so constantly uploading/downloading them would be slowish.

Well, in the case of doing it with me, I would do the sound design for it - which can easily be sent to the other person and dropped in and changed - then the other person would do the animating, or depending on how big it was the other person could do the animating and then once that is done send it to the other person and get them to do the lighting or something (share the work)

Everyone's new to this anyway, we learn as we go along :>

Well, in the case of doing it with me, I would do the sound design for it - which can easily be sent to the other person and dropped in and changed - then the other person would do the animating, or depending on how big it was the other person could do the animating and then once that is done send it to the other person and get them to do the lighting or something (share the work)

Everyone's new to this anyway, we learn as we go along :>

Hmhmhm interesting way. You can add me on steam if you want, but I give you no promises :P

I Find it hard to use when it comes to animating characters.

I don't understand how to make different animations following eachother smoothly, and without having to rotate the limbs myself...

I'll re-watch the video about that, but the guy talks a bit fast ><

I didn't have trouble following what he was saying o.0, and for animating you need to rotate limbs all the time. And smooth modifier (or what they were called) is handy at certain places, just try not to overuse it.

• 2 weeks later...