Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Olympics Build Contest Results!

Clavus

800px-Olympic_flag_transparent.svg-thumb-475x316-1690.png

- 1ST PLACE -

The Olympic Bomberman Games

by Jadja, Christiaan232, Kyltjeleeuw, Lennyiswaf, Clautje445 and Martijn2901

aN6Er.jpg

Comments: great concept and the arena showed a lot of potential for a possible event.

Prize: 10.000 GC and permanent slots for all builders!

- 2ND PLACE -

Grief City

by ari010jaja, blood_stone01, mankefluit, bidzman123 and bermbom

eiqet.jpg

Comments: amazingly detailed PvP arena with lots of explorable locations and support for different gamemodes.

Prize: 5000 GC!

- 3RD PLACE -

Capture Point Arena

by Frizzy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rippcc8X4hg

Comments: a nice twist on the standard fort vs fort PvP fighting. The arena design made it stand out.

Prize: 2500 GC!

- NOTABLE MENTIONS -

Hunger Games Arena

by steve2003, jeffbierer87, totalprincess, captaindragar, blar7, ipown333, architect416, and archtect415

Comments: amazingly huge build. Too bad it'd be hard to maintain and even though it's so big, the gameplay area isn't actually all that large.

MLG Olympics

by kellyanthony , 101spud

Comments: although the majority of the games weren't too interesting, the zombie ball game was one of the most original on the map. Too bad it wasn't given more attention.

MESSAGE TO THE WINNERS:

Send me a personal message to claim your prize. Be sure to include your Minecraft name and all names of members you're sharing the Green-Coins with (and mention how you want them distributed).

Good Choice of the winners. And thanks for the mention of spheres arena. My original design was to have an additional ring that would run horizontal around the structure. As well as spheres inside of this ring structure. It was just too big of a build to complete in the allotted time. I plan on copying the structure into my server and completing it I'll send you a picture when it's done.

PS I can't wait to play bomerman that looks awesome. Just wish I would've thought of it.

Good Choice of the winners. And thanks for the mention of spheres arena. My original design was to have an additional ring that would run horizontal around the structure. As well as spheres inside of this ring structure. It was just too big of a build to complete in the allotted time. I plan on copying the structure into my server and completing it I'll send you a picture when it's done.

PS I can't wait to play bomerman that looks awesome. Just wish I would've thought of it.

ty.

Was really looking forward to participating in this event - Too bad I had to go on vacation.

@Jadja But no shit - It's FV Disco :V

I got the idea of a map christiaan232 send me once to put on my server.

I don't think it was made by disco, cuz it was not the 1 in the video.

ty.

Was really looking forward to participating in this event - Too bad I had to go on vacation.

@Jadja But no shit - It's FV Disco :V

I got the idea of a map christiaan232 send me once to put on my server.

I don't think it was made by disco, cuz it was not the 1 in the video.

Weren't there about 3-4 bomberman arenas on the map? :V

More original?

Dude, that's just another one of the most common MC games, along with spleef and stuff like that

#2 is well made and is definitely better than #1, by all means.

IMHO #1 didnt even deserve to be in top 3.

Edited by Quert

More original?

Dude, that's just another one of the most common MC games, along with spleef and stuff like that

#2 is well made and is definitely better than #1, by all means.

IMHO #1 didnt even deserve to be in top 3.

Whats more original? Bomberman is more original then PvP arenas i swere. PvP arenas are not more original then bomberman.

Edited by moonenboy