Mr. Green Gaming

Americans In ZS

Problem:

Okay maybe some of you guys from other countries that arent even on when i get on therefore dont know me, for the other guys say from the UK that stay up to 2:00 just to keep the server going and to fuel your entertainment I salute you!

although i notice the ratio of americans to other countrys is about 9999:0.00001<----you see that 1...thats me.

I see probably 5 americans on the server including me. some of you wont care because you get about 30 something people when you play but ask yourself should there really be a time where the server has absolutely no people? even the one guy who sits in the server to jack off to alxy's player model he is doing a fine job...keeping the server up.

I get home theres about 29 people then two hours later theres 15 an hour later theres 10 and the hour after that there is 5 then 30 more minutes tere is none.

Solution: Get people to join the server and join the forums, preferably anybody that lives in the UK, North America, South America, and anybody in europe(Preferably on the western side).

i dont mean just invite them into the server and let them play i mean show them the server then show them the forums.

The only country i dont want is mexico... they got the swine flu..it travels through internets causing people to turn into pigs.

There's not much we can do to pull in new members except keeping the server lively and fresh with content. We really don't mind the server's empty in the night because then we're asleep anyway. Our main target audience remains the EU, although people from the other side of the ocean are free to join in the fun :)

The only country i dont want is mexico... they got the swine flu..it travels through internets causing people to turn into pigs.

Lol'd.

I knew this would happen... this is why i got a bomb... this bomb is rigged to all your internets get some more people on the forums and server or else....BOOOOOM swine flu goes everywhere

but in all seriousness most of you guys wouldnt care because your not over here where i am but its annoying getting home and an hour later there is hardly anyone on the server at all. I know you guys wont do anything at all for this problem but i just want to let you know that....

......I COWCHUCKER LEADER OF ZE COWS WILL INVITE SOMZ TO KEEP SERVERZ ALIVEZORZ!

America thinks they are the most cool. THEY SUX!

As long as they aren't communist and red dogs, like some certain countries, I don't give a shit. The USSR was fail, and the so called "russian democracy" is also fail..

Well, you crtisize the western world, we critsize you.

USA helped West-Europe after WWII and also under the war. Ronald Reagan made sure the Berlin wall came down, because he expanded the military so much that the Soviet Union was helpless.

So, don't dare to insult them! It makes me so angry when someone insults them, withou a proper reason.

What has communism done for the world?

As long as they aren't communist and red dogs, like some certain countries, I don't give a shit. The USSR was fail, and the so called "russian democracy" is also fail..

USA helped West-Europe after WWII and also under the war. Ronald Reagan made sure the Berlin wall came down, because he expanded the military so much that the Soviet Union was helpless.

So, don't dare to insult them! It makes me so angry when someone insults them, withou a proper reason.

danni....you...are...awesome, although america has done a lot of the world..or at least tried to, no one apreciates our help.

danni....you...are...awesome, although america has done a lot of the world..or at least tried to, no one apreciates our help....Even half the muslim said they were jealous of the USA's government and other democratic governments

oh and british people we is tight we is like your...how do i put this we budded off you and we are both cells inside a big blue ball named the testicle...so yes we are both sperm brothers

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I think we're falling off topic here, I can see where Cow is coming from I sometimes can't sleep so I'll be on at like 3am to 7am, and it does get quiet, but the truth is there really isn't that many servers with a lot of players at that time.

• 4 weeks later...