Mr. Green Gaming

Just Cause 2 Multiplayer (JC2MP)

Lets all gather together and conquer something like the Mile High Club.

I imagine that'd be next to impossible. It'll be one big flying fireball all weekend.

justcause2map.jpg

Take note of the map. Ingame you can open it using F1, and check your coordinates. We'll probably assemble somewhere central on the map.

Played for a little bit, heard you guys in the Team Speak about where you were but I was too slow every time I was avenging my death :D

But it is pretty good, would love to see when they release it at the stage that people can host it privately because the spawn raping is slightly annoying, but nothing can't be fixed by grappling and then parachuting away :>

Me and xeim met each other in the desert airport and took a helicopter, I drove him in the water plataforms near the desert and got him a helicopter, later we saw there were some people tryng to reach the second plataform, we slaughtered(Grammar nazi gone grammar nazify) them with our LMB and RMB holding-spam.

Later we noticed a poor soul that was going to the destroyed plataform, we started shotting him without mercy and the person jumped out from the boat and died in pain.

After that we went to the city,xeim's chopper was took down by somenthing I can't remember on the middle of the city, as result, he had to go for the tower rooftop for pick up.When I picked him up I told him that we should kill the remaining people at the rooftops of the tower.

Time passed, I assited him with my helicopter but then we noticed there was a guy with a Grenade Launcher, and he was mad. So he asked for pick up, I lowered he helicopter down.

As result, the man with grenade launcher instantly blowed my helicopter somehow, since in JC2 MP you have infinte ammo, and I died exactly on the momment of the first explosion hit the helicopter, and xeim got killed too.

Now, what I learned from this is, Dont go rambo in the middle of the crowd, will result in instant kill by headshots or explosive devices comming from nowhere.

Screenie of me and Xeim heading to the Panau City...

302mkbm.png

Edited by Clavus